★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Whatever happened to this game?

03-24-2009, 02:45 PM
Whatever happened to this game?

http://toucharcade.com/2008/07/21/pa...-designed-rpg/

Anyone hear what happened to the game panfobia? It was supposed to be coming to the iphone. It looked quite promising and had a MMO aspect once you beat the single player mode. Any news on this would be wonderful!!!
03-24-2009, 02:46 PM
I think about this game from time to time as well. It seemed as though they planned for a release that summer. With the article mentioning Vay beating them to the punch.

03-24-2009, 02:54 PM
I'd like to know what happened to Hysteria Project personally...
03-24-2009, 03:04 PM
Send a message via MSN to Forerunnerz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Rider View Post
Same.

Currently playing: TouchKO, Castle of Magic, and Resident Evil 4.
Plus+ gamername: Forerunnerz
03-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brazilian Rider View Post
It's been submitted.

Life Is Too Short To Be Wordy
03-24-2009, 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ourfinesth0ur View Post
http://toucharcade.com/2008/07/21/pa...-designed-rpg/

Anyone hear what happened to the game panfobia? It was supposed to be coming to the iphone. It looked quite promising and had a MMO aspect once you beat the single player mode. Any news on this would be wonderful!!!
hmm well those 3 screens and the fact that it's an RPG got mine interest. So I'd like to know what happened to it now too

If at first you don't succeed... you have 2 more lives to get it right!
03-24-2009, 03:15 PM
You have to remember that Panfobia was promised to be console worthy and have no less than 100 hours of single player action. That is a LOT of work. Even major studios would be hard pressed to make that much content in a year.

It's also quite possible that panfobia will be (if completed) part of the rumored Premium section of the itunes store
03-24-2009, 03:15 PM
sure vay beat them to the punch but this game has such an advantage over vay (or so it seems). I just wish that we had some news on it!
03-24-2009, 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegantTnT View Post
You have to remember that Panfobia was promised to be console worthy and have no less than 100 hours of single player action. That is a LOT of work. Even major studios would be hard pressed to make that much content in a year.

It's also quite possible that panfobia will be (if completed) part of the rumored Premium section of the itunes store
I believe that would take a good bit of time, but it seems that from the post they were a good ways along. For those of you that care I have found their dev blog, but as I suspected it has not been updated in a very long time.

http://www.kikitechnology.com/

Keep this forum alive, maybe the dev is a member...or someone can help us out on this one
03-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Went to the dev's website. The last post was on September 19th saying they were looking for staff to help work on the game. There was no contact info either...