★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Can't connect to COD:Zombies online public matches

12-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Can't connect to COD:Zombies online public matches

Hey, so I Cant seem to connect to any public matches on COD:Zombies, my wifi connection is fine. It's says connecting to host then it goes into the lobby but it never finds a game, I've left it for 10 minutes before and nothing happened.

Can anyone help?

I don't see the point in signatures..... So here's a gun to keep you entertained *""
12-30-2010, 08:53 PM
Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? Is UPNP enabled on your router? Also, it's entirely possible that there just isn't anyone playing online; most people don't have an hour or two to spare for extremely repetitive zombie killing on a year old game.

12-31-2010, 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K?! View Post
Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling? Is UPNP enabled on your router? Also, it's entirely possible that there just isn't anyone playing online; most people don't have an hour or two to spare for extremely repetitive zombie killing on a year old game.
Thanks for the tips, UPNP is enabled. I'll try reinstalling and hopefully that should do it. I doubt that there's no-one on considering the popularity of the game. I have found games before. When I got a new router it worked for a short time them stopped, I don't know if that's the problem or not

I don't see the point in signatures..... So here's a gun to keep you entertained *""
11-02-2012, 07:31 AM
hy same problem here....d game worked fine a couple of days before...bt i dont know wat hppnd to it and now when i connect to it it says unable to connect to game service

can any1 solve this problem
11-02-2012, 07:36 AM
plz help me out
11-02-2012, 07:37 AM
hy same problem here....d game worked fine a couple of days before...bt i dont know wat hppnd to it and now when i connect to it it says unable to connect to game service.............plz help me out
11-02-2012, 10:10 AM
Don't triple post.

Anyway... Co-op works fine for me. Make sure you have a validated account, good and constant Internet connection and that you have set it up to "online" in Co-op.
It's probably just your Internet connection.