★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Best tower defence games

12-30-2010, 07:54 PM
Best tower defence games

Hey everyone what are the BEST tower defence games? I have plants v zombies and Creeps! Are there any other suggestions?
12-30-2010, 09:12 PM
bloon series is no bad choice if you like cute style

12-30-2010, 11:01 PM
I am a fan of defense games maybe you should try fieldrunners, Sentiel 3:Homeworld, IBomber Defense, Epic War TD, AutoRobot TD, Blighted Earth, Mach Defense those are all i purchase im hoping more to purchase more but those are all pretty good:] i hope this helped.

Favorites: NS Hex/Puzzle, Warzone: Anomaly.
Playing: Fara, A Big Game.
Waiting for:T7G:Infection(U), World Fighters ,Legion of the Damned
12-30-2010, 11:19 PM
ElementalMonsterTD by Hudson is a good older one.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
12-30-2010, 11:23 PM
Lord of the Rings: Middle Earth Defense is still on sale for $.99 but I don't know how much longer. It's a pretty decent TD, make sure you grab it soon if you want to get it cheap.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.
12-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedog View Post
ElementalMonsterTD by Hudson is a good older one.
Oh yes i have that one too it is a good defense game i recommend too:]!

Favorites: NS Hex/Puzzle, Warzone: Anomaly.
Playing: Fara, A Big Game.
Waiting for:T7G:Infection(U), World Fighters ,Legion of the Damned
12-30-2010, 11:45 PM
Sentinel 3 is the pinacle of the genre. The rest of the series is worth picking up as well, but the third game will keep you playing for a long time. Past that, I considering Elemental Monster TD, Star Defense, and The Creeps to be high quality and a lot of fun. Tower Madness is ok, and Mikado Defenders has a good style but not a lot of longevity to it. If you are willing to try something a little harder, Space Station: Frontier (by the same developers as the Sentinel series) has a lot in common with TD games, but is much more challenging.
12-30-2010, 11:49 PM
Bloons TD 4

I own and manage iTouchAppReviewers. We have a YouTube. I am a beta tester.
Twitter: @iTouchAppReview GameCenter: Slimothy OpenFeint: SLMGamer4G
Downloaded: 12,000+ apps Beta-tested: Over 100 apps
12-30-2010, 11:52 PM
In no particular order:

Defender Chronicles, Bloons TD, ElementalMonster TD, Sweetwater Defense (underappreciated!), 7 Cities, GeoDefense (and GD Swarm), TowerMadness, Zombie Attack Second Wave, BioDefense

I’m also liking Mikado Defenders, except I’m completely unable to beat even the first level... which makes me hold back judgement It may be necessary to grind your commanders some (which is true of Defender Chronicles in a big way).

Morgan Adams (GameCenter: “Adams Immersive”)
My upcoming first game: Scree (Forum thread)
My upcoming VR horror experience: This is Not the Church of the Worm (Forum thread)
Stop making lists. Organize with shapes and colors instead: DotSpace (Forum thread)
12-31-2010, 04:38 AM
Defender chronicles. Still ranks in my top 5 games.

LiamWUL Games Development
Gamecenter: walsh06