★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Triforce Studio
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 48.9 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Electric BattleTank is a game where you control a small electric tank. Your mission is to eliminate all other tanks enemis present on each level of the game to establish the best possible score. But be very careful, missiles sent by your enemies and yourself bounce on objects!

afck3200's comments:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/electric-battletank/id412285599?mt=8
Electric BattleTank is a game where you control a small electric tank. Your mission is to eliminate all other tanks enemis present on each level of the game to establish the best possible score. But be very careful, missiles sent by your enemies and yourself bounce on objects!
01-02-2011, 11:06 AM

01-02-2011, 11:21 AM
Why does it say iPhone 4 in the title doesn't say anything about it being for iPhone 4 only in fact it say iPod , iPhone and iPad . The description itself doesn't say a lot about the game either
01-02-2011, 12:28 PM
A video would b nice of gameplay plz!
01-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Looks interesting, but my "sketchy app" alarm is going off. Only two screenshots, the dev's image above is horizontally compressed to fit in a portrait iPhone image but the screenshots are in landscape, too-brief description, no mention of support for Retina displays or anything of the sort. Almost sounds like he was in a hurry.

Normally I wouldn't complain about $2 but the sketchiness of the presentation is calling for a video before looking into this any further.

[Relax with Galactic Chill] [Let me tell you a story.]
Currently working on: Music for Spirit Hunter Mineko