★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Minigore questions

01-03-2011, 07:50 AM
Minigore questions

It seems like Minigore lacks any sort of real instructions as to what things are/do in the game. Yeah, it's a dual-stick shooter, but there are unmentioned features (like standing on the X in the Forest map.)

And yet there's no thread I can find via Search as a place to discuss these things (hence this thread).

So here's a question I can't figure out: What do the stars next to each character represent on the character selection screen? I have achieved two stars with one of them but I don't know how, nor what it means.

Thanks.

Last edited by yacoub; 01-03-2011 at 07:00 PM.
01-03-2011, 07:57 AM
There are several minigore threads on this forum if you use the search feature.

There is a lot of information on their website also
http://minigore.blogspot.com/

As far as I know the stars don't mean anything except how long you've been using that character. There is no special abilities or any achievements. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

That being said, I still don't know alot of stuff about the game.
01-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Send a message via Skype™ to Nullroar
Yacoub, I'm not sure if that "secret place" (as they say on the mountainsheep forums) is something we should be sharing. Maybe include a spoiler alert so you don't spoil for innocent, gung-ho mingamers?

I've placed geocached DRM-free USB copies of my newest game in various locations throughout Europe and Southeastern US. Email me if you find 'em for the free "explorer" cape.
01-03-2011, 07:00 PM
No problem, I'll edit that.
Of course the game has very little content (two maps) so far, so anything else we can "unlock" or uncover at this point is fairly crucial to giving this game some life until they release more content beyond characters. (Yes I know the co-op update is coming soon) =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speeed View Post
There are several minigore threads on this forum if you use the search feature.
Yes, already tried several searches to no avail.
Quote:
There is a lot of information on their website also
http://minigore.blogspot.com/
Been there too.
Quote:
As far as I know the stars don't mean anything except how long you've been using that character. There is no special abilities or any achievements. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

That being said, I still don't know alot of stuff about the game.
So nobody knows for sure yet.

Aight, thanks.
01-03-2011, 07:27 PM
i confirm the stars mean how long you have played with the characater