★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Death Worm FREE

01-03-2011, 08:06 AM
Death Worm FREE

Username on every gaming network I'm on: kaboom132. I have tested 21 games. Will test your game if you wish!
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis View Post
I think I was high when I typed that. My apologies.

Last edited by kaboom132; 01-03-2011 at 08:09 AM.
01-03-2011, 08:45 AM
just saw this and i am pumped!!!!!!

ssɐ sıɥ dn ɯǝɥʇ ǝʌoɥs puɐ sƃuıɹ dıɥsuoıdɯɐɥɔ sǝıɹǝs plɹoʍ ㄥᄅ sǝǝʞuɐʎ ǝɥʇ ǝʞɐʇ uɐɔ ıpɹɐɹıƃ ǝoɾ

01-03-2011, 08:46 AM
once again a purchased app gone free. note to myself, take care what to purchase :-/

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
01-03-2011, 09:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipod_david View Post
once again a purchased app gone free. note to myself, take care what to purchase :-/
There is no way to win on this one (not in this game, I mean the classic, "I just bought the game yesterday and now it's free" thing), so just give up!

Most devs/publishers will experiment with a big sale or even go free AT SOME POINT that the devs/publishers wouldn't have been able to tell you when the game was initially released so it isn't usually a case of them intentionally misleading you early on. It is almost invariably a bunch of ranking business, trying to make it to the coveted top #100 gaming apps, even if briefly, to boost sales/awareness of their game.

The only point that I do get a little pissy about is if I paid full price for a game that later goes ENTIRELY FREE with banner ad support as that then means suckers like me who paid for the game early on are now the ones who got to pay money to get the advertisements in their face.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
01-03-2011, 09:36 AM
It went free?! What the f...!? Lol jk. Im not gonna get mad cuz i got this for free as a gift, and i felt this worth the money.

add me on PSN = uranium65
01-03-2011, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordGek View Post
There is no way to win on this one (not in this game, I mean the classic, "I just bought the game yesterday and now it's free" thing), so just give up!

Most devs/publishers will experiment with a big sale or even go free AT SOME POINT that the devs/publishers wouldn't have been able to tell you when the game was initially released so it isn't usually a case of them intentionally misleading you early on. It is almost invariably a bunch of ranking business, trying to make it to the coveted top #100 gaming apps, even if briefly, to boost sales/awareness of their game.

The only point that I do get a little pissy about is if I paid full price for a game that later goes ENTIRELY FREE with banner ad support as that then means suckers like me who paid for the game early on are now the ones who got to pay money to get the advertisements in their face.
yeah, you're right

especially your last paragraph, this sucks bad. I can live with a .99 sale and all that but a ad version für early customers, yeah, thats really cool. Cant believe that devs have already done this, think it through... its sick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
01-03-2011, 02:57 PM
When I first saw this game, I didn't think much of it. But then I tried the demo and was intrigued. I just got the game now, and it's quite addicting.
01-03-2011, 03:10 PM
Thx for the info m8
Downloadin it
01-03-2011, 03:13 PM
My favorite of the two worm games. I hope noone misses this one. Great game!

ıllıllı ȼĽǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
CAT IN A BOX • QUANTUM SHEEP • CS54 • ONE MINUTE GAMES • ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS • RAVENOUS GAMES • ORANGE PIXEL • RADIANGAMES • CAVE • LLAMASOFT (RIP) • MADFINGER • PASTA GAMES • TOUCH FOO • KODE80
01-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Damn!

This is a brilliant game but I did actually just buy it yesterday for Ł0.59! Aargh