★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: This magical tangram game will keep you entertained for hours, stimulating and challenging your mind in a relaxed and enjoyable way. Break the Magic Egg apart and rearrange its 9 pieces to discover new amazing shapes.

Highlights:
- Three difficulty levels:
* EASY: Great for kids.
* MEDIUM: For a challenging game.
* HARD: For experts only!
- More than 200 puzzles.
- Relaxing music.
- Intuitive controls.
- Hint System.
- Universal app, buy it once play it on all your devices.
- Respects music already playing in your device.

The EASY level, specially designed for kids, encourages them to explore mathematical concepts like geometric shapes, symmetry, area, rotation and translation.
Play on the MEDIUM level for a relaxing challenge, and move on to HARD when you are ready to test your puzzle solving skills.

mcampal's comments:
Hi!

The Magic Egg is a very fun puzzle game. It has over 200 puzzles to solve.

Basically you have to arrange pieces from an eggshape to different cool shapes.

It has three difficulty levels, beautiful graphics, easy to use interface and relaxing music.

Is available as a Universal App for the IPhone, IPad and IPod Touch at 0.99

iTunes Store

This are some videos found in Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PeKoZw_93U (review)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaqBVNPuHnM (review)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP9mqAccC7Y (official video)

This are the Snapshots:

Have fun!!!!!!!!
01-03-2011, 10:22 PM
Hey! My name is Miguel actually! :P

01-03-2011, 11:00 PM
Game Impressions

Welcome to Touch Arcade!

This is indeed a very fun, and well put together tangram type of puzzle game.

Graphics are nice, music is nice (although no ability to play ones own music), the interface is simple, and everything is well presented.

Pieces are selected, and rotated with one finger, or double tap to flip. They "snap to fit" which makes alignment easy. Three difficulty levels - suitable for children to adults, and supports multiple profiles.

The big difference here is the egg is the basic shape, and so the puzzles have curves which can be quite challenging.

Lastly, this is a universal app. If you like tangram types of puzzles, this is a steal at it's current price.

Would be nice to have ones own music supported, and everyone loves game center support with achievements, but this is among the best of this genre in the app store from my experience.

GameCenter ID : oldestgamer
01-07-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pluto6 View Post
Welcome to Touch Arcade!

This is indeed a very fun, and well put together tangram type of puzzle game.

Graphics are nice, music is nice (although no ability to play ones own music), the interface is simple, and everything is well presented.

Pieces are selected, and rotated with one finger, or double tap to flip. They "snap to fit" which makes alignment easy. Three difficulty levels - suitable for children to adults, and supports multiple profiles.

The big difference here is the egg is the basic shape, and so the puzzles have curves which can be quite challenging.

Lastly, this is a universal app. If you like tangram types of puzzles, this is a steal at it's current price.

Would be nice to have ones own music supported, and everyone loves game center support with achievements, but this is among the best of this genre in the app store from my experience.
Thank you for your impressions, I bought it on your word alone and it really is awesome! I would also highly recommend any tanagram fan picks this up!

FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
07-24-2011, 05:25 PM
I don't know how I missed this one months ago. I accidentally came across this game while surfing. I found this to be one of the most entertaining and well-made puzzlers out there...and I don't even like tangrams!

The user-interface is intuitive marking varying levels of difficulty. The easy levels provide guides for easier placement. I'm currently playing the medium level which removes the guides and offers a wide assortment of egg-shaped patterns resembling origami-like icons. The end result is an extremely satisfying experience for puzzlers and gamers alike.

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
08-03-2012, 07:58 PM
I am a fan of puzzlers and an even bigger fan of tangrams, and this title has been a favorite of mine for a long, long while. It's gorgeous, very well put together, and just a little different (the tangram pieces have curvature, due to the egg shape). Not to mention the wide variety of difficulties and the well-done progression system (i.e. the silhouette guide disappearing in the most difficult settings). This is easily my favourite tangram game on the app store.

Just thought I'd mention it, as it just went free. Check it out.
08-03-2012, 09:08 PM
This is well worth checking out for nothing.
08-04-2012, 01:10 PM
A shameless bump to garner more attention for this great app.
08-08-2012, 07:04 AM
Wow! The graphics is very beautiful. I will enjoy this game.