★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Appular
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 38.7 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating: 4.6 (5)
App description: "If you want an adrenaline boost, Terrorist Zombies delivers." -SlideToPlay.com

"...Absolutely amazing!" -iPhoneAlley.com

"All in, Terrorist Zombies is a fun survival-styled shooting game." -AppModo.com

"You can't go wrong with Terrorist Zombies." -TheGamerWithKids.com

In the war-ravaged future, terrorists have resorted to experimental neurotoxin injections that turn humans into ticking time-bomb-toting zombies. Waves of the infected horde are threatening the last bastion of humanity, and after a hair-raising heli-drop, you must take up post as the lone Marine to secure and defend the area against total zombie domination.

Protect war ravaged cities in the desert and the busy streets of a downtown city by holding off countless waves of zombie attacks so that unaffected civilians can safely evacuate the premises.

Aim for brain-splattering head shots to maximize the payout in each round! Spend the winnings on purchasing detonating new arnsenal.

Purchase tons of weapons, ranging from handguns and rifles to automatic machine guns, grenade launchers, and even a laser chainsaw made especially for mowing down mutated terrorist zombies!

Acquire random power ups that will allow you summon air-strikes, annihilate every enemy on sight, re-up your artillery, and even restore your health to assist you in the fight against the exploding undead.

Neal_O's comments:
Hey Guys,

A brand new third-person shooting game called Terrorist Zombies is now live on the app store. Check it out.

Fend off countless hordes of exploding zombies to save humanity!

01-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Pretty fun game! I'm liking it so far.

Waiting for: Airborne Troopers, Mini Motor Racing. Minisquadron 2, Tweetland, Car Jack Streets 2, Drive Forever, Turf Geography Club, Junk Jack!!
Twitter: @nkatti
Proud Beta Tester of over 30 Games!

01-04-2011, 03:53 PM
I picked the HD version just out of curiosity. It is an easy game to understand, you need to kill zombies using a variety of guns and power ups, and from a fixed position. The graphics is fine, controls works well .... So, if you like "fragging" ... Have a look at it. I am having fun with it or an occasional killing a volote'!

01-04-2011, 06:08 PM
Game looks like it could be fun. Adding to my wishlist an buying after a few more impressions
01-05-2011, 09:41 AM
I bought the original version of this game months ago, and it was pretty fun so I figured I'd give this version a try. Its SOOO much better! This version is awesome, I love killing me some Terrorist Zombies
01-06-2011, 08:23 PM
This game is very fun despite its graphics. You start of as a soldier and you are supposed to fight wave after wave of zombies with bombs around them and they run at you and well suicide bomb. You are standing in one spot and can use your fingers to to move your aim to the zombies. There are plenty of different weapons to attack the zombies with and there is also grenades. There are alternating backgrounds, when you beat a certain amount of waves. Another aspect of this game which makes it exciting is that as time passes your "mana bar" increases and you get to unlock Rage mode as I like to call it. It slows down time and allows you to pick of zombies with ease. There are many different zombies from bosses to leap-frogging zombies which attack you in various patterns and speeds. You will also be challenged by the reloading feature while fighting hordes of zombies meaning you need a back-up weapon ready to go. There are different power-ups that appear randomly, and you have to tap to get them. This is simple zombie shooting game at its best. Despite its graphics (make zombies higher resolution?) this a lot of fun and very much worth its price. I would also in the future like to see some RPG elements.
01-12-2011, 07:05 PM

Hey Guys,
I'm the developer of Terrorist Zombies and just wanted to chime in and encourage you to continue to share your thoughts and experiences with TZ. We love to hear your feedback and use it to give you the best experience we can.

I'll be keeping an eye on the thread, so again for those of you who have the game please share ,those who don't, well maybe you want to check it out
01-14-2011, 06:00 PM
Hey Guys,

Seems like TA is experiencing some technical issues with displaying the images for the iTunes description. Below are some pretty sweet screenshots to check out if you are interested.

01-20-2011, 07:40 PM
I won your contest (if you still remember back that far). I'm sorry for taking so long with posting impressions and a review, but I'm a bit caught up with exams . I'll try to next week, all right?