★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: OOO Gameprom
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 15.0 MB
  • Version: 1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: One hero. Tons of monsters. And weapons. A LOT OF WEAPONS.

Are you ready for pure, non-stop action without any other stupid stuff?
This is CRIMSONWORLD HD. Doom-style bloody mess, with a top-down view.

FEATURES

Perks system
25 unique locations
12 types of futuristic weapon
Tons of deadly monsters
Quest, Rush and Survival modes
Stunning pre-rendered graphics
AI Mode for the begginers
Demo Mode to impress your friends

For Demo Mode, just wait a few seconds on the main menu screen.

ImNoSuperMan's comments:

Inspired by Crimsonland from 10tons.

One hero. Tons of monsters. And weapon. A LOT OF WEAPON.

Are you ready for pure non-stop action without any other stupid things?
This is CRIMSONWORLD. Doom-style bloody mess with top-down view.

✭ FEATURES ✭

✔ Perks system
✔ 25 unique locations
✔ 12 types of futuristic weapon
✔ Tons of deadly monsters
✔ Quest, Rush and Survival modes
✔ Stunning pre-rendered graphics
✔ AI Mode for the begginers
✔ Demo Mode for impress your friends

For Demo Mode just wait few seconds on main menu screen.
01-04-2011, 03:04 PM
"Inspired" by Crimsonland? How about simply just admitting "copied from Crimsonland?
Everything from graphics, interface, name, style, and gameplay are exactly the same. I guess that's both a good and bad thing, as Crimsonland was pretty fun, but also pathetic as there's zero originality in this.

01-04-2011, 03:31 PM
Here's a video

Youtube link | Pop Up

This game looks a lot like BloodnGuns - which I enjoyed very much. Let's hope this is as fun.

Last edited by Seishu; 01-04-2011 at 03:36 PM.
01-04-2011, 04:09 PM
Eh this game is mediocre at best, and it falls short of the fun I had with BloodnGuns. There's no option to play music in the background, and no option to flip the screen. Heck, there isn't even an option menu to adjust anything except volume. There are only three game modes; Quest, Surival, and Rush. They're basically the same game though, just paced differently. At least in BloodnGuns the game modes featured specific weapons/powers, enemies, etc.

01-04-2011, 04:18 PM
That came as a surprise!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
01-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seishu View Post
Eh this game is mediocre at best, and it falls short of the fun I had with BloodnGuns. There's no option to play music in the background, and no option to flip the screen. Heck, there isn't even an option menu to adjust anything except volume. There are only three game modes; Quest, Surival, and Rush. They're basically the same game though, just paced differently. At least in BloodnGuns the game modes featured specific weapons/powers, enemies, etc.
That's disappointing to hear. I was just about to buy this when I read your impression. Honestly, I am not going to slag the game for being unoriginal; heck, I LOVE Meteor Blitz and BloodnGuns and those are both pretty similar to Super Stardust and, ahem, Crimsonlands...but if the gameplay is bland then I may skip it. The weapons, different modes and game engine in BoodnGuns were what nailed it for me. Without those strengths, I'm not sure it would have stood out so much for me. I'm going to keep an open mind towards this one though. I do wish very much that it supported iPod music play.

Oh, and when you say the screen doesn't flip--is it oriented so that you hold it with the home button to the left, or to the right (if you know what I mean?)

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
01-04-2011, 04:42 PM
On my iPad the Home button is to the left, which puts the lock button on the bottom right (which I seem to press a lot, accidentally).

Another one of my pet peeves is that whenever I walk over a weapon, I pick that weapon up, even if it's worse than my current gun. BloodnGuns had an update which added a gun lock option that is really nice.

Last edited by Seishu; 01-04-2011 at 04:45 PM.
01-04-2011, 05:06 PM
Is there any significant difference in the movements and attacks of enemies or do they all just simply swarm you? Thanks!

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
01-04-2011, 05:15 PM
They all basically swarm you. Some have different animations and speeds, but they will come directly at you. The playing field is actually fairly small, especially compared to BoodnGuns.

01-05-2011, 07:12 AM
Some promocodes for TA people

TPXNM3KFEW6R
4AJMNEP73FYJ
Y6YJLKX93ANX
PKJEYL9PJKY6
T673AN74ETMY

Gameprom Company
Pinball HD Collection - 11 tables inside!