★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 2012 should have been a good year, but we made a huge mistake. The world is infested with zombies!

Save the people by dragging them to safe zones and chop the zombies to kill them. 7 different areas need your help with two modes (classic and timed modes). 3 types of zombies, two people, and special items to help you on your mission.

Use the bomb to blow up any zombies within the explosion zone! Use the ice cube to freeze all of the people and zombies for 3 seconds. These special items will assist you in getting 3 stars on each level.

Retina Display graphics are available on supported devices!

tswartz's comments:

Youtube link | Pop Up

2011 should have been a good year, but we made a huge mistake. The world is infested with zombies!

Save the people by dragging them to safe zones and chop the zombies to kill them. 7 different areas need your help with two modes (classic and timed modes). 3 types of zombies, two people, and special items to help you on your mission.

Use the bomb to blow up any zombies within the explosion zone! Use the ice cube to freeze all of the people and zombies for 3 seconds. These special items will assist you in getting 3 stars on each level.

Retina Display graphics are available on supported devices!

First 10 people to PM me gets a promo code if you're willing to review the app! Thanks to all of my TouchArcade beta testers - a lot of great ideas came from the beta testing phase and I owe it to TA members for their dedication.

01-05-2011, 07:31 PM
I tested this! It's great!

01-06-2011, 03:57 AM
Game Impressions

I tested the game too and it was not so nice but no I think it's better than before, cause it reacts better.
01-07-2011, 11:35 AM
Thanks for the comments. We did work a lot on reaction time in beta testing, so I'm glad you think the game has improved.

Still have promo codes available for some people if you PM me.
01-08-2011, 07:08 PM
I like this one a lot. It's addictive and unique. Nice job making variations in the levels to keep things different!
01-09-2011, 03:24 PM
I suggest adding difficulty levels in an update, and the bigger zombies should give more points since you have to hit 'em twice.
01-09-2011, 08:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooTinyMan View Post
I suggest adding difficulty levels in an update, and the bigger zombies should give more points since you have to hit 'em twice.
These are both on the roadmap. Thanks to all for the additional comments above, too.
01-09-2011, 09:36 PM
It's a mini copy of zombie games! Looks cool.
01-11-2011, 05:19 PM
Haven't seen it. What's zombie games?
01-18-2011, 11:39 PM
An update just went out with some minor bug fixes and a new icon! New features are planned for the next update, too.

I also released a free lite version that features the first level only: