★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Alien Abuse Controls

03-24-2009, 09:23 PM
Alien Abuse Controls

I just bought this game and so far its not a bad platformer. But I can suggest some better controls. First, the character's speed should be a bit slower. Then instaed of moving and aiming with the samed control pad, the shoot button should also be the aimer, sort of like iDracula. This would make the game much better.
03-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ta11on View Post
I just bought this game and so far its not a bad platformer. But I can suggest some better controls. First, the character's speed should be a bit slower. Then instaed of moving and aiming with the samed control pad, the shoot button should also be the aimer, sort of like iDracula. This would make the game much better.
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ht=Alien+Abuse

Your new here so I'm gonna let it slide just this once. Please use the search function as we have already been discussing this game. The developer has already submitted an update to help with controls.
03-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Indeed. Needs better graphics too.
03-24-2009, 09:36 PM
no.. the graphics are perfects... it was an old DOS game that has been relesed on ipod

on pc it looks like this

Its Body Is Covered In Hundreds Of Wires.
And A Mouth That Attempts To Speak ,It Attempts to Lie.
03-24-2009, 10:28 PM
i have actually been contemplating the control scheme of this game fora while now.
and while dual virtual joysticks would work much better for aiming it would leave jumping out in the rain as well as controlling how many times you shoot.
the developers will have to be very creative with the controls on this game.
03-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Guys, how do I get pass level 15, or maybe 16 with the platform thing carried by the small flying ship. I shot down the those place holding shooters but I accidently destroyed the platform and I guess I didn't turn on the switch to the right.

The part of the game has a switch on the bottom to turn on the platform thing carried by the flying ship to carry me to the switch to the right to open the gate to the bottom right. I destroyed the platform carrier and guess I didn't turn on the switch to the right- this sucks, I think I have to start all over, I can't jump across to the place.

Help please