★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Lampert & Sons
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 5.6 MB
  • Version: 2.1
  • Price: $0.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Bop, Shake, Twist, Squeeze, Slash, and Bash your way through 35 levels of puzzle action fun. In this unique cartoon inspired game youll need to learn the tons of techniques necessary to clear out a hilarious array of characters. Rely on fast reflexes and split second judgement to work your way through 35 exciting levels. And what's with that party slug and those expert scores?! Theres only one way to find out...

bopnbash's comments:
This is my first try at doing a game completely by myself. I hope you like it, it's got 30 levels, a bunch of different characters to kill... I mean, bop, and more to come... I tried to make it "casual", but getting all of the expert scores can be pretty hard! I'm open to any and all feedback!

Youtube link | Pop Up

01-05-2011, 02:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bopnbash View Post
This is my first try at doing a game completely by myself. I hope you like it, it's got 30 levels, a bunch of different characters to kill... I mean, bop, and more to come... I tried to make it "casual", but getting all of the expert scores can be pretty hard! I'm open to any and all feedback!

YouTube: video

Seems to me that there are way to many animations in this game.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
01-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Ha, I'm a little OCD when it comes to putting that stuff in, but you can skip through most all of them by tapping.