★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Doodle Volcano Full

01-05-2011, 10:21 AM
Doodle Volcano Full

Hi Everyone. Today see's the launch of 'Doodle Volcano Full'. This is a full game for free

In Doodle Volcano our little town is in trouble! The Volcano has erupted and molten rocks and ash clouds are looking to wreck our homes. You must destroy the molten rocks and divert the ash clouds!

Addictive fun ... Doodle Volcano will have you coming back to try and beat your highscore!

Remember, this is the FULL game for FREE
01-05-2011, 11:11 AM
Looks good but i think i will call it a skip.

There are to many Doodle games on the app store. If this game did not use doodle i might have considered getting it. But the word Doodle in front of a game now puts me of buying them. As there are so many out there.

Good luck with your game though.

Dropped iPhone 6 on live tv. Became a viral sensation.
App Reviewer and Writer for Pocketfullofapps.com. Got a new game? Want a review? Contact me!
Follow Me On Twitter @Triggywiggy BETA Tested: View Here I can test yours too!
01-05-2011, 11:46 AM
Hi triggywiggy. Thanks for your feedback This game is not a newly created game, it is a game we developed almost a year ago and have released a full version for free containing iAds (Not that they show much). If you were thinking you might of tried it without 'ddodle' in the title, you may as well try it anyway as it is free!
01-05-2011, 02:53 PM
The game has now broke into the top 100 in the kids games section on the UK app store. Thanks for your support