★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
01-06-2011, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps49556n View Post
Optimized on each device? So does that mean retina support? Just curious because it is such a small file...
Yep, retina support is there. We did TONS of optimizing in order to get file size down, which also helps with lower gen devices -- but you definitely won't notice any loss of quality. I wouldn't get too carried away with file size in general though, as lots of the size in a Gameloft game for ex is simply the large movie files and things like that.
01-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by foursaken_media View Post
yep, retina support is there. We did tons of optimizing in order to get file size down, which also helps with lower gen devices -- but you definitely won't notice any loss of quality. I wouldn't get too carried away with file size in general though, as lots of the size in a gameloft game for ex is simply the large movie files and things like that.
thanks!

01-06-2011, 12:08 PM
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──'
Posts: 1,517
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boardumb View Post
This game owns.


That is all.



EDIT: Quoting for truth
Review it then.

Win ANY APP in Headcase Games' Daily 180 TouchArcade contest!
FreeAppTracker.com free daily apps, rankings, & contests!
01-06-2011, 01:35 PM
still curious..if there will be a universal or ipad update for this game.
01-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Super Earth - Our Home.
Posts: 5,528
01-06-2011, 01:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der-Kleine View Post
Yeeees! Thank you for the review TA Man its so nice that people are enjoying the game after all this work... don't forget to leave impressions, feedback, or ask questions to anyone just trying out the game.

In regards to iPad/universal update -- we are currently weighing our options with this.
01-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Yeeees! Thank you for the review TA Man its so nice that people are enjoying the game after all this work... don't forget to leave impressions, feedback, or ask questions to anyone just trying out the game.

In regards to iPad/universal update -- we are currently weighing our options with this.
Answer my PM mister!!! Or else I will not not write a review on the AppStore.

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
01-06-2011, 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
Answer my PM mister!!! Or else I will not not write a review on the AppStore.
Heh, sorry getting a lot of PMs...
01-06-2011, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Heh, sorry getting a lot of PMs...
i know, but I am still writing a 5 star review on the appstore in a bit. The game is ****ing amazing.

You are not pretty enough to be that stupid.
01-06-2011, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iphoneprogrammer View Post
i know, but I am still writing a 5 star review on the appstore in a bit. The game is ****ing amazing.
Thanks!

And woot, 4.5/5 stars from Touch Arcade