App description: From the creators of N.Y.Zombies comes an all new blend of action, adventure, castle defense, and role playing elements! Master up to nine legendary Bug Heroes, including a sword wielding Spider assassin, an armored Beetle warrior, a machine gun toting Ant engineer, and more! Shoot, slice, dice, and bash your enemies with a variety of skills, abilities and equipment. Stockpile food, fortify your base, and defend it from hordes of hungry bugs. Explore a variety of familiar landscapes from an all new miniature perspective, collecting food, coins and other items. Enter Bug Heroes, an epic fantasy world you never knew existed!

--------------------------

Ranked one of the top iOS games of 2011 (metacritic.com)!!

"...it's going to be really hard to ever find a way to enjoy a typical dual-stick shooter again."
-- toucharcade.com

"One part castle defense, two parts dual stick shooter, and a dash of RPG; Bug Heroes is the most interesting blend of iPhone gaming Ive see since Infinity Blade."
-- 148apps.com

"Bug Heroes has slick presentation, charm, and lasting appeal... In my opinion this is one of those games that defines the iOS platform for gamers."
-- appadvice.com

"Without a doubt, Bug Heroes is the year's first must-have release."
-- ifanzine.com

FEATURES:

- A seamless blend of action, adventure, castle defense, and role playing elements!

- 10 unique Bug Heroes to play as, each with different strengths, weaknesses, equipment, and personalities. Choose any 3 heroes to take into battle!

- Level-up your Bug Heroes, increase their skills, and customize them with a huge variety of equipment and abilities!

- Melee and ranged combat. Slice your enemies with swords, swat bugs off of ledges or into walls, and blast them from long range with rifles and machine guns!

- Scour the lands for food, then defend your food stash from hordes of hungry bugs. Build turrets and fortify your base!

- Optional, randomized side quests for even more depth and re-playability!

- Over 50 unique enemy types, ranging from tiny fleas to giant snails. Detailed "Insectopedia" for background info and strategies on every single enemy!

- Multiple profiles and game saves, tons of achievements, and online leaderboards!

- Supports all devices, old and new. Enjoy crisp retina graphics on the iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4g!

TRAILER:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ErYZbs5Q7c

If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, and for all news on upcoming updates, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter @FoursakenMedia!

Nekcik's comments:
"From the makers of N.Y.Zombies..."

Youtube link | Pop Up
01-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K?! View Post
FM didn't make forgotten memories!

FM made BH and NYZ.
Definitely my bad!!! Sorry.
FM is by the people that made the crappy Dead Strike. In any case though, this game is terrific.
01-05-2011, 07:03 PM
Any plans for an iPad version or universal update?

01-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Wow... I would have hung around a wifi spot longer if I would have know this was launching today. Can't wait...
01-05-2011, 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epox View Post
word
What do you mean by that?
01-05-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooTinyMan View Post
What do you mean by that?
He agrees!
01-05-2011, 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by K?! View Post
Be sure to check out the my Bug Heroes Survival Guide thread.
Tips, tricks, maps (coming soon) and more!
Ohhh.... I can't wait to find out about the secret platypus level... (bad joke)
01-05-2011, 07:10 PM
looks good,must buy this tomorrow
01-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Not even gonna lie, this game is simply just too polished.
That was probably the best tutorial I've seen in a long while also.

I love the lantern carrying fly that comes at night time. The sounds are great. This is the best hybrid of genres I have seen. Going ninja assassin with a damn spider on this ant in armor is just off the hook. The beetle guy has a big ass stick for wacking people. The graphics are terrific. The party system is excellent. The leveling up system is excellent. Haven't touched on skills yet, but I have pretty high thoughts about how those will be too. Can't wait to unlock the other maps also. Seriously, just an epic game. The past few days I've been playing dungeon hunter 2 and eternal legacy in hopes of getting those heavy memory users off my 32gb 4th gen A's soon as I finish them. Playing this in comparison to forcing myself through 2 Gameloft games was I don't even know how many times more enjoyable.

Haven't found anything wrong with it. It's just been great. Terrific job to the FM for a second hit that does just about everything right.

Fanboy much? Hell yes I am now.

Cheers.
01-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by backtothis
The beetle guy has a big ass stick for wacking people.
Yes, I went there.
01-05-2011, 07:19 PM
oooooooooooooo yeaaaaaaaaaaa