★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
06-23-2011, 08:38 PM
Does anyone else think it's unfair that in the restaurant level the enemy files can fly where there's no ground and you can't do that with your heroes?
Also, ladybug's abilities that absorb 75% of the next melee attack- is it just 1 attack or all attacks that land on you in that second?
06-24-2011, 12:47 AM
Just one attack.

Always remember that you are unique, just like everyone else.

06-24-2011, 02:49 AM
Has the Mushroom turret been nerfed by any chance?

06-24-2011, 10:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxynidus View Post
Has the Mushroom turret been nerfed by any chance?
I was also thinking the same thing. The mushrooms seems to take a longer time to grow now. Before, after using a full grown mushroom and exploring the map, when I come back to my base, a full grown mushroom is already there but now I need to wait for a long time for it to grow fully. Not sure if there is a change in the damage bonus though.
06-24-2011, 10:52 AM
I believe I slightly nerfed them... mainly their upgraded grow time (which was increased greatly as you upgraded, kind of giving you a double whammy of having more frequent mushrooms that grew faster).
06-24-2011, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
I believe I slightly nerfed them... mainly their upgraded grow time (which was increased greatly as you upgraded, kind of giving you a double whammy of having more frequent mushrooms that grew faster).
That might be why I'm having more trouble in the earlier stages. I've grown dependent on them. It was way too powerful before IMO.

Last edited by Oxynidus; 06-24-2011 at 03:40 PM.
06-24-2011, 03:45 PM
Quote:
That might be why I'm having more trouble in the earlier stages. I've grown dependent on them. It was way too powerful before IMO.
But I liked them way powerful :P

Man, I think I'm probably way out of shape as I've only been messing around with Treasure Trove. Need to get back in shape once the leaderboards get reset.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-24-2011, 08:27 PM
I've come to a realization: If you choose Ant over Fly, you can make roughly the same amount of money because of his vast superiority in completing quests, in addition to his ability to grab food with Teleport + Ant Hole.

06-24-2011, 08:57 PM
Quote:
I've come to a realization: If you choose Ant over Fly, you can make roughly the same amount of money because of his vast superiority in completing quests, in addition to his ability to grab food with Teleport + Ant Hole.
Hmmm I'm gonna try that.

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
06-24-2011, 10:56 PM
Quote:
No wonder I had so much success with Ant. Throw in mushroom turrent and he can get even better defensively.