01-12-2011, 12:15 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: alea iacta est
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Veeery interesting We were actually brainstorming a similar idea for a new map: the Bug Blimp... same idea really. Hmmmm, a Bug Copter could be even better though...
A bug blimp, like a vehicle so that your heroes could fly around above other bugs? It would go well with a map where you're fighting in the rafters.

Also, what about a hint for the upcoming map? Like the two most common cord or something.
01-12-2011, 12:36 PM
We're keeping all new levels and characters under wraps for the time being...

STP review: http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/bug...w#comment18509

01-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Joined: Jan 2009
Location: Super Earth - Our Home.
Posts: 5,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Veeery interesting We were actually brainstorming a similar idea for a new map: the Bug Blimp... same idea really. Hmmmm, a Bug Copter could be even better though...
I think the bug copeter is cooler. And more uhm realistic... I mean, it's much more likeley there's be a toy heli flying arround a room than a toy blimp.
01-12-2011, 01:10 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Pacific Northwest.
Posts: 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
We're keeping all new levels and characters under wraps for the time being...

STP review: http://www.slidetoplay.com/story/bug...w#comment18509
Good job guys!

I'd like to add. Played kitchen normal last night. Made it to 26,
there was major, major slow down. Had so many bugs on screen
the controls were not responsive and I died as a result. Furthermore
I was unable to post my score (a new high for me) as the post button
was blank.

Aside from this, amazingly fun! Loving it, can't wait for more updates.
01-12-2011, 01:50 PM
Post deleted

Drat!

Last edited by WCFields; 01-12-2011 at 02:32 PM.
01-12-2011, 02:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Media View Post
Veeery interesting We were actually brainstorming a similar idea for a new map: the Bug Blimp... same idea really. Hmmmm, a Bug Copter could be even better though...
LOVE this!!! Squadron of flys idea gave me a chuckle and flys or other flying live thing may make more sense than having a helicopter show up. Either way, I like it! Kinda like the Eagle in Angry Birds if you set it so the flying help is sufficient to clear a level.

Oh, are there a set number of enemies on a level so more won't spawn 'till the next level once they are all clear? I've been trying to survive the time period rather than proactively taking out all bugs. I've only played a bit though.
01-12-2011, 02:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DahakaJR View Post
I'd like to add. Played kitchen normal last night. Made it to 26, there was major, major slow down. Had so many bugs on screen the controls were not responsive and I died as a result. Furthermore I was unable to post my score (a new high for me) as the post button was blank.
what device were you using? also, were you paying the latest version of Bug Heroes (1.0.1), or the release version (1.0)?
01-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Joined: Dec 2010
Location: Pacific Northwest.
Posts: 404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Miles View Post
what device were you using? also, were you paying the latest version of Bug Heroes (1.0.1), or the release version (1.0)?
3GS iOS 4.2.1, newest updated Bug Heroes. Must have been over
30 bugs on the screen. Complete slowdown to a freeze. Then the controls
were unresponsive. So I perished. No biggie though, bested my highest
score, then imwas unable to post it as the post button was blank.
01-12-2011, 02:28 PM
willl there be more colisium maps? or just adventure maps...
01-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: alea iacta est
Posts: 1,368
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foursaken_Miles View Post
what device were you using? also, were you paying the latest version of Bug Heroes (1.0.1), or the release version (1.0)?
Miles! I knew we'd find you eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DahakaJR View Post
3GS iOS 4.2.1, newest updated Bug Heroes. Must have been over
30 bugs on the screen. Complete slowdown to a freeze. Then the controls
were unresponsive. So I perished. No biggie though, bested my highest
score, then imwas unable to post it as the post button was blank.
Did you close out all backgrounded apps? Also, I've experienced the no post high score button problem, but I think it's because you didn't beat your old high score or don't have internet.