★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Flight Control HD

01-06-2011, 10:42 AM
07-20-2011, 10:40 PM
Flight Control HD 1.03 update available now!

The latest update for Flight Control HD for Mac App Store includes two fresh achievements, various performance optimizations and a new exclusive map, Safari Airfield! But it doesn’t stop there – Safari Airfield features unique gameplay where you can take photos of classic savannah wildlife for extra points. All you have to do is fly over them!

Along with elephants, buffalo, hippos and zebras, you’ll find lions roaming the dry, golden grasslands of Safari Airfield. While the more docile creatures will get you a single point, snapping photos of lions will earn you three points!

There’s no doubt over the potential for really high scores on Safari Airfield, but you should also strive to complete the two new achievements that come with this map:
  • Lion Pride: Photograph 20 or more lions on Safari Airfield.
  • Shutterbug: Fly through all six photo points and land safely using a single aircraft on Safari Airfield.
If you don’t already own Flight Control HD on Mac App Store, now’s the time to pick it up! With all the frenetic, addictive gameplay of Flight Control combined with high-definition visuals and now, the exclusive animal-packed Safari Airfield, air traffic control has never been so fun!

Eager to learn the ins and outs of Safari Airfield? Read our step-by-step guide right here.
08-23-2011, 07:04 PM
The latest update of Flight Control HD is just outstanding! Is anyone who has ended to play the whole game or is it impossible?
08-24-2011, 03:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yovanovich View Post
The latest update of Flight Control HD is just outstanding! Is anyone who has ended to play the whole game or is it impossible?
think it's impossible ^^

I think I'll buy it, too. And then I'm gonna play it with my graphic tablet mwahahaha