★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

And Yet It Moves - Physics puzzle game

01-06-2011, 12:10 PM
And Yet It Moves - Physics puzzle game

Hey guys,

Our Steam & WiiWare game And Yet It Moves is now available in the Mac App Store.

And Yet It Moves is an award-winning physics-based platform game in which players rotate the game world at will to solve challenging puzzles. Tilting the world turns walls into floors, slides into platforms, and stacks of rocks into dangerous hazards.

Navigate through a paper collage world created with colorful pieces of cardboard and set to distinctive music. With three different environments, online leaderboards, achievements and unlockable modes, And Yet It Moves is a platformer that will provide you with endless challenges.

Get the game here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/and-yet-it-moves/id404553869?mt=12

FEATURES
Advanced Platforming: Run, jump, and rotate the world at your will.
A Living World: Meet creatures such as bats, bees and monkeys. Discover how they react to ever-changing gravity to master challenging logic puzzles.
17 levels set in 3 different environments: Discover mind-bending puzzles set in an extraordinary paper collage world created with colored cardboard, brought to life with handmade sounds and music.
Speed run mode: Compete against the clock or previously recorded Ghost Runs on each level and in marathon runs through entire chapters.
Achievements and online high scores: Unlock achievements. Go for the high score by challenging your friends or complete strangers and polish your skills of rotation.

More information here: http://andyetitmoves.net/

formerly studio radiolaris, now Broken Rules. Follow me on twitter: twitter/@martinpi

ON THE IPAD: Radio Flare REDUX HD & Globetrotters
ON Mac App Store, Steam & WiiWare: And Yet It Moves
01-10-2011, 10:27 AM
price drop: $9.99→ $2.99

01-10-2011, 10:31 AM
It's kind of tempting at that price, but I MUCH prefer to have games on Steam where possible :\
01-10-2011, 11:18 AM
I have this already on Steam (Mac), so I won't be getting it via the Mac App Store, I'm afraid. I haven't played it that much anyway. It seemed good the little bit I've played, I just have had other things to play too and so it ended up in the backlog. Will get to it eventually. If you don't already have this game, it's worth picking up, especially for $2.99.
01-10-2011, 11:44 AM
Have you considered porting this to the iPad?
01-10-2011, 12:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
Agreed. I love this on Wiiware and it would be great on the iPad.
01-10-2011, 03:43 PM
Yikes! I guess that's the price I pay for being an early adopter: $7.00!

Nice game, though!
01-10-2011, 05:09 PM
I've been a fan of this game from since I first saw it - glad to see it doing so well!

Original Music and Sound Effects Design
www.harrymack.com
01-12-2011, 04:34 PM
The bird chapter of this game totally makes this game for me. If you are playing And Yet It Moves make sure you play it till the end.

www.oneclickmac.com - News, Reviews and Discussion on Mac App Store Gaming.

Latest Reviews:
RAGE Mafia II Doodle Fit
01-13-2011, 02:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Touchgamer3g View Post
Well, of course we're considering that. The main problem is that we used an engine for this game that is difficult to port to the iPad/iPhone. I won't go into technical details here. It might get released some day, but don't hold your breath just yet.

formerly studio radiolaris, now Broken Rules. Follow me on twitter: twitter/@martinpi

ON THE IPAD: Radio Flare REDUX HD & Globetrotters
ON Mac App Store, Steam & WiiWare: And Yet It Moves