★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Sentinel 2: Need help!!!

01-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Sentinel 2: Need help!!!

HI EVERYONE FROM SPAIN!!

sorry about my english....

how the **** i get finish the second mission (level) of the mission mode in this game?? the one in wich u start without money, just with the commander habilities?? cause no one is enough to kill just one enem....

thank u so much!!
01-07-2011, 07:09 PM
Wait until the enemies start to pile up behind your barriers, and activate the last weapon (the death ray-thing). If you wait long enough, but not too long, you should be able to get rid of all of them in one try.
01-08-2011, 04:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by csklimowski View Post
Wait until the enemies start to pile up behind your barriers, and activate the last weapon (the death ray-thing). If you wait long enough, but not too long, you should be able to get rid of all of them in one try.
thank u so much, csklimowski, but.... the death ray-thing appears in one barrier, the one on the centre of the screen. but the barrier on the right?? how do u kill them??
01-09-2011, 04:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by julsar View Post
thank u so much, csklimowski, but.... the death ray-thing appears in one barrier, the one on the centre of the screen. but the barrier on the right?? how do u kill them??
any idea, please?? i am completely blockedˇˇ
01-10-2011, 04:03 AM
All sentinel weaponry that has a target on the screen you can aim yourself by dragging the target around

Origin8.com