★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: FoundIt is a game of hidden objects. The objects have been jumbled together and it is your job to find them as quickly as possible. The score is based on the size of the object and the amount of time it takes you to find it.

One of the goals of FoundIt is to make the play time significantly longer than other hidden object games. Each puzzle has a list of 50-200 objects to find. Each individual game consists of finding 20 of these items.

Many customers asked for the ability to single tap or double tap an item during gameplay. This is now an option that can be selected through the Settings Menu.

"This makes it an ideal game to drop in for a few minutes at a time in between more productive things like working." --- 148apps.com

"FoundIt also features an excellent user interface, allowing you to choose your category and pick your first object with ease." --- slidegamer.com

"Offering up a smattering of items such as birds, animals, cartoon characters, clocks, and more, each stage lays out 20 targets to pick out amongst a horde of decoys which continually play tricks on the eyes." --- iphonegamerblog.com

jpswensen's comments:
I just finished my first iOS app, FoundIt and FoundIt Lite. It is a hidden objects game where the objects are jumbled together. One of the goals was to make players able to play for a much longer time than existing hidden objects games. Each puzzle has between 50 and 200 objects to find (20 at a time). The Lite version is the exact same as the full version with only one puzzle and the obligatory button pointing you to the full version.

Here are some screenshots and a video is forthcoming:

More screenshots can be seen on the swenGames.com website.

I posted 10 promo codes in the appropriate forums section, if you would like to take the full version for a spin and I invite you to give reviews and ratings on the AppStore.
01-18-2011, 07:28 PM
Updated version of FoundIt and FoundIt Lite

An update was released today that now keeps track of top times and scores for each of the puzzles and sets of objects for each puzzle. It also fixes a menu problem after solving the first puzzle.