★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Watchmen: Justice is Coming Update Out

03-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Watchmen: Justice is Coming Update Out

Just downloaded it and you can now skip throught the long flythroughs.
I dunno what else because the devs havent added any more info yet.
03-25-2009, 04:18 PM
Uhh...you could skip through the long scenes before....

This better be something good...

EDIT: one of the new changes is the icon..which looks better than the previous one. ALso, this update is huggge...the list of bugs they fixed is super long. This might make the game a ton better...I haven't tried it out yet.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2

Last edited by kiwi91; 03-25-2009 at 04:21 PM.

03-25-2009, 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwi91 View Post
Uhh...you could skip through the long scenes before....

This better be something good...

EDIT: one of the new changes is the icon..which looks better than the previous one.
lol i didnt know that...i guess its cuz they actually write it out for you at the top now

it still crashes though. alot.
*sigh*
03-25-2009, 04:24 PM
finally! It was about time. Well I can't wait to try this game out again, now that it doesn't crash on me every time.
03-25-2009, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV!DiOT View Post
lol i didnt know that...i guess its cuz they actually write it out for you at the top now

*sigh*
It seriously crashes a lot even after an update like a month in the making?????

Wow.

Playing: Undead Vampire: 239404497/kiwi91@rocketmail.com MGS Touch, Let's Golf, G.I. Joyride, Space Ninja, Scoops, Textropolis, Hanoi, Agency Wars 5958, Watchmen, Flick Fishing, Light Jockey, GeoDefense, SkyForce Reloaded, Supermarket Mania, Zen Bound, Edge, Sway, 7 Cities, The Creeps!, iDracula, ExZeus, Tap Tap Revenge 2
03-25-2009, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAV!DiOT View Post

*sigh*
I highly doubt this is gonna be worth my time to d/l again. I was at the point of high frustratration, bordering on peppering my iPhone, much like a baseball, against my livingroom wall.....

...repeatedly....

..then if even a spark of life was even visible in the device, I probably would have ended up dumping a bowl of water on it to end it's pitiful life and end the misery of it's futile existence that once was Watchmen: Justice is Coming.

Anyway, thanks for the info DAV.

GameCenter: rich_952000
I'm generally active on Twitter concerning all things iOS, PS and Nintendo; Hit me up
@dick_952000 Love TouchArcade? Hit up their Patreon
03-25-2009, 04:35 PM
Yeah, it crashes even more now than before...

03-25-2009, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich_952000 View Post
I highly doubt this is gonna be worth my time to d/l again. I was at the point of high frustratration, bordering on peppering my iPhone, much like a baseball, against my livingroom wall.....

...repeatedly....

..then if even a spark of life was even visible in the device, I probably would have ended up dumping a bowl of water on it to end it's pitiful life and end the misery of it's futile existence that once was Watchmen: Justice is Coming.

Anyway, thanks for the info DAV.
lmao

Thanks for the vivid description rich.
03-25-2009, 05:11 PM
i dnt kno y i bothered gettin this update i shud hav jus deleted the game. it wnt giv me xp for anythin even findin costume parts.
03-25-2009, 06:24 PM
Message from Last Legion Games

Hello and thanks to everyone on this forum for your continued support. Your comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

We wanted to confirm to everyone that yes the update is live.

Please Note:
Important fixes contained on this update have required LLG to reset all costume data on our servers.

We apologize for this incovenience.

We would also like to inform you that while many of the issues you have been experiencing are fixed with this update, the release of the update will undoubtedly reveal other unforeseen issues.

This is an ambitious project, being the first truly cloud-based MMO on the IPhone. Getting it right has been a greater challenge than we first anticipated - that said, we are unequivocally behind this game, because we can see that it has great potential. In addition, we want to reemphasize to everyone that our support for this game is unwavering, and our next update is in development as we speak.

Finally, this is a great forum - we check it daily.

Thanks again,

Last Legion