AlephOne (Marathon, Marathon Durandal, Marathon Infinity) - Beta testers wanted
somewhere in the heavens...they are waiting
So begins the first chapter in the classic Mac first person shooter, Marathon. Come join the beta test of AlephOne, the Open Source port of the Marathon trilogy (iPad only). Have a look at the screen shots below.
- all levels from Marathon, Durandal, Infinity
- HD graphics
- smooth game play experience
- 9 unique weapons, fists, double shotguns, and the devastating SPNKR-X18 rocket launcher!
- infinite saved games, film recording
Development is nearing completion, and we are looking for 10-20 beta testers. Selected beta testers will be given access to the three episodes and asked to provide general feedback, and answer specific questions about the games. The ten testers giving the best feedback will receive promo codes for a free copy of the episode of their choice when the games are released. Beta testers should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or pm with the following information:
- first person shooter experience on iOS (noob, so-so, I pwn)
- number of episodes you wish to test (Marathon, Durandal, Infinity)
- iPad UUID (directions here)
Welcome to the revolution...