★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: [Requirement]
Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPod touch(3rd generation), iPod touch(4th generation). Requires iOS 3.2 or later.

[Game Description]
Experience this 3D shooting game with accelerometer control!
Combination of fighting aspect and a diversity of attacking styles makes it more exciting!

Youtube(iPad) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NiFFTt3VNw

[Plot]
The seal placed by the Goddess of Gaia has been damaged, due to the polluted environment caused by the human beings in this world, which has awakened the Goddess of Darkness.
4.6 billion years later, dark mists clouded the sky once again...
To prevent a tragedy from happening, 3 heroes has been granted with supernatural powers by the Goddess of Gaia and sent to protect the lifes in this world.
Symbolizing life and death, a great war of creation and destruction is about to begin..

[Game Features]
* Shooting game with brilliant storyline
* Fancy graphics in 3D
* Two game modes: Story and Challenge
* Each character with her own fighting style and special attacks
* Switch freely between 3 different control modes (motion, finger touch, joypad).

ABOUT WINKING MOBILE
Try to follow!
Twitter http://twitter.com/#!/WinkingMobile
FB http://www.facebook.com/WinkingMobile

Site: http://mob.winkingworks.com/
If you encountered any problems regarding this game, please send us an email with your device model and briefly describe the problem you encountered, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

goiMot's comments:

Quote:
Description
iPhone version is now on sale for only $0.99/ 0.59 / 0,79 / 115!
The special price is available for a LIMITED time.
The iPad Version also have a special offer.
[Game Description]
Experience this 3D shooting game with accelerometer control!
Combination of fighting aspect and a diversity of attacking styles makes it more exciting!

[Plot]
The seal placed by the Goddess of Gaia has been damaged, due to the polluted environment caused by the human beings in this world, which has awakened the Goddess of Darkness.
4.6 billion years later, dark mists clouded the sky once again...
To prevent a tragedy from happening, 3 heroes has been granted with supernatural powers by the Goddess of Gaia and sent to protect the lifes in this world.
Symbolizing life and death, a great war of creation and destruction is about to begin..

[Game Features]
* Shooting game with brilliant storyline
* Fancy graphics in 3D
* Two game modes: Story and Challenge
* Each character with her own fighting style and special attacks
* Switch freely between 3 different control modes (motion, finger touch, joypad).
iPad version:
01-09-2011, 11:23 PM
nice graphics.
btw, how long is the sale gonna last?

01-09-2011, 11:48 PM
Tempted, but when they released the X'mas Dark Break version (currently not in app store) about a month ago, it just wasn't that good. The "horizon" or draw distance was so low, and the whole thing lagged pretty badly, that I'm hesitant to pick this up. Played on iPod 3G 64gb, btw.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
01-09-2011, 11:56 PM
Questions:

No RD support, right?

The control seems okay on iPad, any words on performance on others?

The Unofficial Touch Arcade's Captain Slow(TM)

Honestly, I was never terribly good at games. - Finch (PoI S2E16)
01-10-2011, 12:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
Tempted, but when they released the X'mas Dark Break version (currently not in app store) about a month ago, it just wasn't that good. The "horizon" or draw distance was so low, and the whole thing lagged pretty badly, that I'm hesitant to pick this up. Played on iPod 3G 64gb, btw.

My experience, too.
Has anyone tested it yet and are there still a lot of lags?

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-10-2011, 12:07 AM
Just from the video alone, it looks kind of laggy.
01-10-2011, 02:30 AM
Only played the first two levels so far, but I sort of enjoyed the X-mas special, so I figured why not pick it up.

Graphics are decent, though the comic book-style artwork between the levels is very well presented. Draw distance is pretty terrible, as mentioned above.
Gameplay reminds me of ExZeus/Panzer Dragoon Orta-lite, which is bearable. I haven't experienced much lag, but again, I've only played two levels.
The strange thing is, they didn't seem to bother downscaling the 'instruction photo' at the beginning of the game - you literally have to 'scroll over' the photo to know what the hell all of the icons on the screen mean. It isn't too tough to figure out - but really?

Not bad for 99c, so far anyway. They seemed to have taken the X-mas special down, which is a shame as it would have been a better indicator of 'fun-ness'.
01-10-2011, 02:45 AM
01-10-2011, 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldex Oun View Post
Just from the video alone, it looks kind of laggy.

Most vids from iOS games seem laggy because the video framerates can't keep up with the games framerates.

But ok, I'll take the plunge...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-10-2011, 04:25 AM
I have the hd version and inyhink the game could have been excellemt but .... Yes it has here and there low frame rates, but much less than in the video.
But the control is half decent especially for moving.
I think for a buck is ok .... Not sure I would buy ut again for iPad with these controls.

-----
On GC I am FPEX