App description: Be sure to check out the all-new Mega Man X now available in the App Store.
------------------------------------------------

Mega Man® is back and better than ever in this updated version of the legendary platformer. For the hardcore Mega Man fan, the new Classic Mode allows you to experience the game in its original incarnation with all the enemies, movement and action you remember.

More casual players can toggle off Classic Mode and enjoy a rebalanced gameplay experience with more forgiving controls, scaled-down enemies and an auto-fire option.

Both modes can now be played in landscape mode in addition to the portrait mode that was available in the original release.
Features:
* Utilize top-down virtual game controls in either portrait or landscape.
* New Classic Mode for hardcore Mega Man fans.
* Battle your way through 14 levels, and conquer 8 Robot Masters, each with a unique weapon!
* Bringing the original classic NES game to the palm of your hand!
Check out other awesome games from Capcom: Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2010, Are You Smarter Than A 5TH Grader? 2010, Mega Man® II, KENKEN®, Resident Evil: Degeneration, Resident Evil® 4 GhostsN Goblins, Street Fighter® IV and more!

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/CapcomMobile
Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/CapcomMobile
03-25-2009, 10:44 PM
Hmm cool.

Sweet!

First game in progress...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mew2468 View Post
dl now will post some impressions shortly. Nice to see that Capcom has finally decided to show up to the party with a real support for iphone, but time.

Ok so I went through the first level Flash Man and gotta say it brings back some great memories of playing this on the old nes back in the day. The virtual joystick works but will take some time to get used to. The screen is a little condensed but is not terrible and looks like it was ported from a mobile phone to the iphone/touch. The game overall is really fun so far and looking forward to going through this game. I can recommend this game if you want some retro action.

Last edited by radchad1; 03-25-2009 at 10:50 PM.
03-25-2009, 10:48 PM
hrrrmmmm....never really got into the megaman series until the X games. I think it's cool that they are finally realizing this is a place to release games.

Boiler Up!
*Hated By Many, Loved By Few*
03-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Ah, memories. ^ ^

I never got into the later Mega Man (X series) games, but these were hours of fun.

Web Designer & Developer since 1999.

Games I highly recommend: CozyQuest, Gemmed, Jabeh, Blue Defense, Blue Attack, geoDefense, Hospital Havoc
03-25-2009, 10:50 PM
Very nice. Couldn't pass this up, it's getting late so will have to play in the a.m.

Games Playing: Kids & Zombies, Infinity Gene, Q*bert, Resident Evil, Peggle, PacMan Remix
Listening to: Devin The Dude/ Waitin' to Inhale
03-25-2009, 10:52 PM
Awesome to see Capcom some more! Not a huge fan of the genre but I might grab it for nostalgia's sake...

Gamecenter:1337brian
03-25-2009, 10:53 PM
I just read that they rebalanced the game for iPhone users, the game would seriously be too hardcore for a touchscreen handheald otherwise

3D modelling, design and sequential artist / GameCenter ID: Diab
03-25-2009, 10:54 PM
I hope that rebalanced gameplay thing is not a made easy for casual phone gamers. An easy option is better and a hard for normal game