★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: LufiStudio
  • Genre: Sports
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 35.8 MB
  • Version: 2.3.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Over 1 Million downloads and Millions of Session Played
CS Mania (Clay Shooter Mania) is featured by app store essential's Games Starter Kit! (exclusive list of essential must-have games)... you will be amazed by the game play elements that this game offers. Download now to see it for yourself and "Experience the new style of gaming control".

Clay Shooter Mania introduce a whole new gaming experience with precise movement control using gyroscope which converts your device to a magic window that look into a 3D virtual world around you. So far most of the game uses the conventional "touch and move" method to maneuver the view, but with Clay Shooter Mania this completely changes as it uses gyroscope to maneuver the view with precise accuracy and the gameplay with such control fits extremely well in this game.

- App of the Week on Download.cnet.com
"If you'd like to try a game that makes great use of the iPhone's gyroscope features or if you are a skeet-shooting fan, you should definitely check out this game. "

- iAppWorld.net (4.5/5 Stars).
"Get a whole new experience with the gyroscope controls"

- iPhoneAppReviews.
"This is a pretty kickass skeet shooting game! I have to confess this is my first experience playing a game that you physically have to move beyond the limits of the good ol accelerometer."

- "FreeAppReport.com Featured App"

Features:
1) Gyro based control game that you've never seen before.
2) 2 Maps - EarthDefender and HomeSweetHome
3) 6 Weapons - Slingshot, Shotgun, Machinegun, Blaster, LaserRifle, and PlasmaT4
4) 3 GameTypes - Classic, Restricted, and FollowMyLead.
5) Online Multiplayer for duet (via GameCenter for global or via BlueTooth for local)
6) Full Retina Support
7) GameCenter leaderboard to challenge your friends and player around the world.
8) OpenFeint Leaderboard and Challenge!.. Challenge your friend for highscores with Scene, GameType, and Weapon of your selections. You can send the challenge at the end of each game.
9) Support 3D Blaster Bluetooth Gun Control. For more info visit at www.GameOn.mobi

Special Notes:
1) This game requires hardware with gyroscope.
2) More contents is coming !

Support
Visit us at:
https://sites.google.com/site/lufistudiogames/

Contact/Feedback:
https://sites.google.com/site/lufistudiogames/contact-us

lufistudio's comments:
★★★★★CS Mania is featured by app store essential's Games Starter Kit! (exclusive list of essential must-have games)... you will be amazed by the game play elements that this game offers. Download now to see it for yourself and "Experience the new style of gaming control". ★★★★★

01-11-2011, 10:39 PM
played it, the control is unlike any other games out there that use gyroscope (which most of did a bad job). You have to play this game in order to feel it for yourself how well it integrates gyro for the view control. all in all this is a game for fun...

01-11-2011, 10:43 PM
I'm surprised the second screenshot didn't say
"Welcome back ZTW"
01-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
I'm surprised the second screenshot didn't say
"Welcome back ZTW"
LOL!

Anyway, I may try this game later. I saw it some days ago at AppShopper and It caught my attention.

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
01-11-2011, 11:40 PM
Just a thought: it's all very well to say "best gyro controls ever!" but if you mean it show it. Put out a lite. If your claim is true this might sell like hot cakes...otherwise, what you are trying to sell is more like hot air...
01-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Gabrien, you do have a point... totally agree, the main reason that i didn't go for lite is because i'm having problem deciding what kind of content should be enabled. Too less it's bad for the users and too much then there is really no point to go for the full version
Since i will have additional update(contents) in coming weeks I might consider spending some time to build a lite version.. thanks for the feedback.

Also, a site is going to do a video review for this game so that could also show how the game feels like with gyro.. i will add the link when the video review is ready.
01-12-2011, 02:19 AM
I'm in, looks like win.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
01-12-2011, 02:44 AM
Game Impressions

Initial Impressions:

This game fulfills the promise; it really does make you feel like a part of the environment. It's a drop-dead gorgeous environment, by the way, much more to my liking than any deer hunter game on the market. I've wanted to like all of the skeet shooting games on the app store, but I believe that this is the first one that I actually do like.

I've only played for a short time, but the gyroscope works perfectly. The turn rate feels a bit slow to me, not laggy mind you, but I'm guessing it was either to keep from people from being disoriented or to allow them to track the skeet better. Because of that, it doesn't recreate that "1...2...Bang!" feeling perfectly, but it does indeed throw multiple skeet at you.

The mini-map is brilliant and I imagine over the next few years, I'll see that lifted time and time again, by other games. The sheep are a nice addition; very clever and thematic risk-reward mechanism. All-in-all, it seems like a very innovative and polished product that I can't wait to play again. Kudos to the devs at LufiStudio.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL

Last edited by djflippy; 01-12-2011 at 02:47 AM.
01-12-2011, 03:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Initial Impressions:

This game fulfills the promise; it really does make you feel like a part of the environment. It's a drop-dead gorgeous environment, by the way, much more to my liking than any deer hunter game on the market. I've wanted to like all of the skeet shooting games on the app store, but I believe that this is the first one that I actually do like.

I've only played for a short time, but the gyroscope works perfectly. The turn rate feels a bit slow to me, not laggy mind you, but I'm guessing it was either to keep from people from being disoriented or to allow them to track the skeet better. Because of that, it doesn't recreate that "1...2...Bang!" feeling perfectly, but it does indeed throw multiple skeet at you.

The mini-map is brilliant and I imagine over the next few years, I'll see that lifted time and time again, by other games. The sheep are a nice addition; very clever and thematic risk-reward mechanism. All-in-all, it seems like a very innovative and polished product that I can't wait to play again. Kudos to the devs at LufiStudio.
Alright, I guess you've sold me.
01-12-2011, 04:19 AM
Really nice graphics. And nice price. I may give it a try.