★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Battle of Words is a Taboo game, or in another words simple, addictive, incredibly funny word guessing party game. Perfect for playing with friends, family or colleagues. Great fun guaranteed. Make sure to check it out!

PRESS QUOTES:

"Because of the list of forbidden words each player has to think of completely different ways to describe the keyword and it is hilarious!" - Tommy Thompson,
TheIphoneAppReview (score: 9/10)

"I tried it. It is really addictive and full of fun" - Alfred Smith, IphoneAppsReviewOnline (score: 4/5)

"Battle of Words is an exciting word game for any age group" - Himanshu, IphoneFootPrint

"Battle of Words is a tremendously enjoyable word game" - Jeff Cormier, TheiPadFan

TOP 1 Paid Game in Poland!
TOP 25 Paid App in category Games/Word in United States, United Kingdom, Italia, Germany, Spain, Nederland, China, Egypt, Sweden, Norway and more!
TOP 100 Paid App in category Games/Word in Australia,Canada, Ireland, Portugal,India, Belgium, Israel, Mexico, Peru and many many more countries!

The game has a positive effect on thinking, exercises your mind, develops reflexes, teaches to associate.

The game does not require an Internet connection.

GAME OBJECTIVE
=======
Get more points. Scoring points depend on guessing keywords without the use of forbidden words contained in the cards of game.

FEATURES
==========
* 1000 keywords + 5000 forbidden words
* 100 "users" keywords + 500 forbidden words (these game cards were submitted by Battle of Words's dedicated players).
* Next 1000 keywords available with In-App Purchase at 0.99$
* iPad and iPhone(iPhone 5 too) support (Universal Binary)
* Submit cards
* Duration of the round
* Number of points to win
* Penalty points
* Music and sounds
* Game Statistics
* Multitasking support

LANGUAGES
==========
* English
* German
* Spanish
* Polish

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/iClue/173064676065238
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/battleofwords

-------------------
We would be grateful for any suggestions and proposals. We look forward to your feedback! info@betimo.com.
-------------------

HAVE FUN!

softarget's comments:
I'd like to present one of our first game for iPhone (iPad version coming shortly). iTabo is a simple, addictive word game. Perfect for meeting with friends and colleagues. I can assure you that once you play this with your friends there is going to be a lot of fun!

Rules are pretty simple you have to describe a keyword without using taboo words (everything is given on a game card). Our software calculates your scores and gives interesting statistics. But best would be if you try it out yourself with your friends). If you still want some hint about the game here is more info:

Facebook

Twitter

Get the app

Some screenshots:

Also for users of this portal we got some free codes. All you have to do is to propose a game card. For instance:

Keyword : Woman

Taboo words: Female, Girl, Pretty, Right, Feminism (these words your team mates can't use when trying to describe a keyword).

First 5 people who post their game cards in this thread will receive a free code from us. 1 code for 1 person.

We would love to get any feedback from you, suggestions, proposals, info about game cards (easy, difficult) etc.

Enjoy,

Softarget
01-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Keyword: iPhone

Taboo words: iPad, iPod, Steve Jobs, Apple, App Store, iTunes, iOS, multimedia device, phone, apps.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

Last edited by Vovin; 01-11-2011 at 09:15 AM.

01-12-2011, 05:25 AM
First code has just just been sent. Grab it when you still can!

The game is currently top5 in Poland! Just a few days after it has been released.
01-12-2011, 06:02 AM
Keyword: family

Taboo words: father, mother, brother, sister, son, daughter

"@ColeDaddy - My wallet hates you. That is all."
Drummerboycroy
01-12-2011, 06:15 AM
Keyword : Game

Taboo words : play , fun , interesting , enjoyable , activity , relax

GameCenter ID : ablueleaf

Check out my youtube : http://www.youtube.com/user/ABlueLeaf
01-12-2011, 08:14 AM
Keyword: Personal Computer

Taboo words: Mainboard, Microprocessor, Graphics Card, Floppy Disk, Memory Modules, Power supply
01-13-2011, 04:56 AM
You can expect your free codes, check pms.
01-13-2011, 06:29 AM
Card: Heidi Klum

Taboo: model, german, blonde, victoria secret, fashion

Thanks for the contest, mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
01-13-2011, 07:16 AM
We have decided to provide additional 10 codes. The rules stay the same please post your proposal of a game card and you will find a code in your PM.

Please have in mind this game is #2 PAID APP in Poland!
01-13-2011, 07:18 AM
very generous, good luck guys

EDIT: will this become an universal built?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me