★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Crazy UFO - new abduction iPhone game

01-11-2011, 10:16 AM
Crazy UFO - new abduction iPhone game

Crazy UFO - new abduction iPhone game

Check out all our new iPhone/iPad games on Avaloid.com
01-11-2011, 11:39 AM
omg why didn't i make this game.
i want to believe!

01-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Decent

Look like it could be decent

Fish Have No Souls ~~~~~~ GET IT!
01-13-2011, 07:27 PM
Fake Reviews?

Quote:
Very interesting

by Andrey1610

This game very interesting and addictive. Career mode have many themes and levels. First level is easy but next levels harder then previous. Cartoon graphics very cool and funny, cows, hunters, camels, penguins... Can you collect them all? Openfeint and gamecenter integration can give me chance complete game faster then my friends and collect achievements. If you like games with UFO and cows , this game is best choise.
You need more? Ok. Collectable items, albums with stolen animals, upgrades and many hours of fun.

The developer very obviously gave this game a five-star review himself. The style of writing and grammar mistakes are exactly the same as the app description, and he said "collect them all!" which no honest reviewer would ever say. He also talked about how much all the aspects of the game improved the experience. I believe this kind of advertising (posing as a customer) is deceitful, and so this review should be removed. When thinking about the amount of people saying it was "helpful", it also seems the developer made his/her friends and coworkers rate it as good.
01-14-2011, 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooTinyMan View Post
The developer very obviously gave this game a five-star review himself. The style of writing and grammar mistakes are exactly the same as the app description, and he said "collect them all!" which no honest reviewer would ever say. He also talked about how much all the aspects of the game improved the experience. I believe this kind of advertising (posing as a customer) is deceitful, and so this review should be removed. When thinking about the amount of people saying it was "helpful", it also seems the developer made his/her friends and coworkers rate it as good.
I am a developer. And it's not my reviews. So it happens, the guy just really liked our game. Now what?
01-14-2011, 01:38 PM
any update soon?
01-14-2011, 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo6630 View Post
any update soon?
Yes, of course! We are currently completing work on the first update. Fixed minor bugs and integration into social networks, improved animal animations Soon it will appear in the App Store. And we are working on new locations. By the way, we would be very interesting to get a more detailed view of the players about what else they would like to see in the game. We are interested in all offers. Stay tuned!

Thank you!

P.S. You can send all your suggestions to my email: saint@electrosparkles.com
01-14-2011, 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Saint View Post
I am a developer. And it's not my reviews. So it happens, the guy just really liked our game. Now what?
I apologize if none of you wrote that , but it really does look like it. Seriously, "collect them all"? If it's not you (I'll take your word for it) then I might buy it and post a review of my own!
01-14-2011, 08:04 PM
Sometimes competition tries to make developers look as if they are trying to make fraudulent reviews. They should be removed in any case.

3D Monkey Curling - A fun game which you can play with up to 4 players with any mixture of AI and human players. Everything is rendered in realtime. Visit the website to learn more and to view the screenshots.
01-14-2011, 08:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by god0fgod View Post
Sometimes competition tries to make developers look as if they are trying to make fraudulent reviews. They should be removed in any case.
Totally agree with you! It is not permissible in a fair competition.