★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Avatar of war: The Dark Lord is an addictive and fun line drawing strategy game. You can draw different gestures to command your troop to defeat the undead army! The HD graphics and line drawing features bring you new gaming experience and HD excitement.

The DARK LORD

1000 years ago, a Wizard desire the power to control the world. He sold his soul to the devil for the "The Dark Magic" and called himself "The Dark Lord". He used "The Dark Magic" to summon the undead army and commanded them to ravage every land. Terrors and Chaos were brought to every corners of the world. A Hero lead his people to fight back. He defeated the Dark Lord with the legendary weapon " Avatar of War" and brought peace to the world.

Time passed, people forgot the story of the Dark Lord. They didn't know that the forgotten dark power was rising again in the world....

LEAD THE TROOP

You are the Hero to lead the troop to fight against devil. There are different types of units such as warriors, archer, mage, knights, catapult, assassin, gryphon etc. Each of them can be upgraded and has unique abilities which

can help you fight for glorious victory.

MAGICAL WEAPONS

Besides, there are more than 15 different kinds of weapons to unclock and equip. Some of them have special powers such as Excalibur, Muramasa that can crush your enemies into dust!

EPIC BOSS BATTLE

The Dark Lord and his pet - Undead Dragon are ravaging the human land. They are powerful and has unique spells. You must be well-prepare to face this epic battle.

Features:

- 2 different game modes: Campaign and conflict
- more than 20 levels in campaign mode
- unlimit round in conflict mode
- More than 20 units and skills to upgrade
- More than 15 weapons to unlock and equip
- Easy line drawing control method
- Support Game Center leaderboard and achievement
01-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Is there any gameplay video of this? It looks very tempting .... maybe I should just get it

-----
On GC I am FPEX

01-11-2011, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
Is there any gameplay video of this? It looks very tempting .... maybe I should just get it
Was thinking the same thing
01-11-2011, 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Was thinking the same thing
The issue is ... I am now testing something similar that is really really good....
Tricky not to disappointed when comparing.

-----
On GC I am FPEX
01-11-2011, 11:35 AM
Everytime i read or hear the word avatar i think of that blue guy.

add me on PSN = uranium65
01-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FPE View Post
The issue is ... I am now testing something similar that is really really good....
Tricky not to disappointed when comparing.
I picked it up and from the little I have played I'm enjoying so far I like the way you can command your troops by drawing the relevant symbol . Will post more impressions when I have played a bit more . Btw there is a vid on you tube couldnt embed it as I'm on my IPad .
01-11-2011, 11:55 AM
Thank you Redribbon
01-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Ok ... I will pick it up and review it later today (when family sleeps) or tomorrow (still when family sleeps)!

-----
On GC I am FPEX
01-11-2011, 12:23 PM
Btw the vid is from the original avatar of war which I didn't even know existed but it still plays the same difference is there is a campaign mode and over double the units and more weapons in this one . Also I found a bug the achievements do not register with Gamecenter I have notified the developers about the problem .
01-11-2011, 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Btw the vid is from the original avatar of war which I didn't even know existed but it still plays the same difference is there is a campaign mode and over double the units and more weapons in this one . Also I found a bug the achievements do not register with Gamecenter I have notified the developers about the problem .
I just downloaded and I plan to play it as soon as my son goes to sleep. I will report my impressions and hopefully no more bugs!

-----
On GC I am FPEX