★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: A gay boyfriend that fits in your pocket - the perfect app whether you're gay, straight or just mini-curious!

REVIEWS:

"There's a pinch of magic to Mini Gay Boyfriend. The animation's cute and the hoops you must jump through - almost literally - to keep your man happy, addictive" - Gay Times

"Mini Gay Boyfriend is a new app weve been trying out today here in the Same Same office and we love it!" - samesame.com.au

"It is quirky in its approach, and the gameplay is incredibly easy to pick up." - sosogay.org

"The minigames are widely varied, each one playing out in a different manner - no reskinned duplicates to pad out the content here... Mini Gay Boyfriend is a very solid product!" - gaygamer.net

"Im not a gay man but I still know an enjoyable game when I see one... both in terms of cutesy appeal and in terms of breaking new ground, its certainly something to remember." - 148Apps.com

"Mini Gay Boyfriend is fun, addicting and rewarding in itself with clean, yet suggestive humour. Digicub did a great job with its development and made it fun for everyone." - examiner.com

#1 GAY GAME in over 70 countries!

MINI GAY BOYFRIEND

Choose from 27 mini gays and start flirting your way into his heart. Play a range of cute and addictive mini games to wink, hug and kiss your way through the early stages.

Start dating and take your mini gay for coffee, to the cinema or out for dinner. If you're missing some romance, why not treat him to breakfast in bed, a picnic in the park or even a candlelit bubble bath?

You can even adopt a pet to care for! But dont forget to feed it nothing says it's over like a dead pug.

Your mini gay boyfriend will make you wonder why you ever bothered with real life relationships. But dont worry, he wont mind if you have a real life partner. We just cant promise the reverse will be true!

Happy romancing

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/minigayboyfriend
Twitter: @minigaybf

Digicub's comments:

***Mini Gay Boyfriend - a new game for the iPhone***

The first gay themed game to appear on the iPhone is available to download from the App Store now. Mini Gay Boyfriend is the work of former Electronic Arts (EA) designer, Michael Othen, whose latest offering allows players to choose from an eclectic range of mini gays before flirting, dating and romancing their way through the various stages of a relationship. It's the perfect iPhone app if you're gay, straight, bi or just mini-curious.

The game, which features nine separate challenges, starts by rewarding players for well-timed winks, precision hugs and perfectly placed kisses. But squeeze too tight, or give the wrong signals and things won't last.

As the relationship grows, players will need to do more to keep their boyfriend happy. New challenges test memory, reaction times and observation skills. Stimulate your boyfriends interest by taking him for coffee, to a movie or out for dinner. And make sure to keep his romance high with breakfast in bed, well-packed picnics and candlelit bubble baths.

Players can even get married and adopt their very own pet. But dont forget to feed it - nothing says it's over more than a dead pug.

Mini Gay Boyfriend is available to download now for the iPhone and iPad (iOS 3.2 and above) from the App Store at a cost of just 59p.

Summary of features:

* 9 mini gays to choose from
* 5 relationship stages to achieve
* 9 unique mini-games
* 9 cute pets
* 1 great theme song

Mini Gay Boyfriend currently has a 5-star rating on the App Store.

Additional Links

Mini Gay Boyfriend Site
iTunes
Facebook

Your mini gay boyfriend will make you wonder why you ever bothered with real life relationships. And dont worry, he wont mind if you have a real life partner. We just cant promise the reverse will be true. Happy romancing x x x

01-11-2011, 11:17 AM
Interesting...

Wow this is different. But I guess there is something for everyone, including the gay community.

---------------------
signature

01-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Wow! First Robot Unicorn Attack and now this. I'm tickled pink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digicub View Post
nothing says it's over more than a dead pug.

Too true. We've all been there.

/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ
01-11-2011, 11:30 AM
Hm... Im not gay, so i wont be getting this. Best of luck to the devs, though.

add me on PSN = uranium65
01-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Sounds like a winner.

/downloads

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
01-11-2011, 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
Sounds like a winner.

/downloads
Ditto! And..... Bought! :-)
01-11-2011, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by runformoney1110 View Post
Hm... Im not gay, so i wont be getting this.
And yet, your location is in a closet? Hmmm... Clever. I see what you've done there.

Gamecenter/open feint/crystal name: jmelrose
Feel free to add me! :-)
01-11-2011, 01:32 PM
What info do you need to gift someone with an app?

My brother's bday is coming up, and he *is* gay and has an iphone. And we dont spend any money on each other, so a .99 mostly-joking gift would be perfect. Of course he *does* have a steady boyfriend, but I can probably spin it to be funny.

Currently addicted to Clash Royale
01-11-2011, 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtNJ View Post
What info do you need to gift someone with an app?

My brother's bday is coming up, and he *is* gay and has an iphone. And we dont spend any money on each other, so a .99 mostly-joking gift would be perfect. Of course he *does* have a steady boyfriend, but I can probably spin it to be funny.

You only need his e-mail adress.
The one he registered at the iTunes Store.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-11-2011, 02:35 PM
Wow, I get to have a gay boyfriend without the drama from my wife. Sounds like a win for all concerned.