★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: zombie attack courtesy of IUGO

10-28-2008, 06:38 PM
zombie attack courtesy of IUGO

IUGO (toy bot, shaky summit) has announced zombie attack(not to be confused with zombie invasion) for the iPhone. Anyone know anything about this?
10-28-2008, 06:55 PM
Here's some info...

I found this on a site about the game... it's there words, not mine, but I have to tell you... a Tower Defense game with Zombies sounds perfect!

Zombie Attack!

Yeah, thatís right. IUGO has taken on the Zombies. Weíve been secretly building a sweet little game thatís sure to be easy on the eyes and the wallet! We canít give you too much info but let us ask you this; Who loves tower defense games? If you screamed YES, then this game is perfect for you! ZA! will be arriving soon onto the App Store.

Hope that helps. I'll be looking forward to this one.

10-28-2008, 08:08 PM
sounds awesome!

seriously, is there anyone that can resist buying a zombie game? I sure as hell can't!
10-28-2008, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by hexen View Post
sounds awesome!

seriously, is there anyone that can resist buying a zombie game? I sure as hell can't!
I know between this and Zombie Invasion it looks like there is going to be plenty of Zombie killing fun and both apps seem to be coming in at a reasonable price.

10-28-2008, 09:31 PM
Both games look really cool, but ive said that about many games before and have been wrong many times *sigh*

"Insert generic signature here"
10-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Hmm... another another tower game to choose from. I hope its good. I do like the idea of setting up towers to mow down hordes of zombies, so I will prolly pick it up if its not too expensive and worth while.
10-29-2008, 02:33 PM
I'm looking forward to playing Valve's "Left 4 Dead" for xbox.
apparently you can take control of all the game's zombies and attack humans!

(I think I read a similar thread the other day, sorry if it was already mentioned)