★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: A must for all puzzle fans

01-12-2011, 06:04 AM
A must for all puzzle fans

I am an avid puzzle game fan and have just completed the best puzzle game ever.

The Hunt Episode 1 American Adventure

It is unique, frustrating at times but so much fun.

You are given clues to real places in America and you have to find them on google maps (which is built in to the game) and then answer a question to move on to the next place.

It has given me weeks of pleasure and all for only 59p/$0.99 and is well worth a look. There is also a free version that you can try to get a feel for it but it is very easy to pick up.

Try it - you won't be disappointed. The first 10 people to solve it also get all the apps made by 288Vroom and there are still 7 places left.

There is also a Haunted Halloween edition which takes you to some spooky places around the world. I would also recommend this one.
01-12-2011, 06:16 AM
Welcome to the forum Pepper. Are you the dev or affiliated in any way?

Crystal, OpenFeint, Plus+, Disc Drivin: Prab | Game Center: PrabSG
01-12-2011, 06:35 AM
Thank you for the warm welcome. I am not affiliated at all with this game or developer. The Haunted Halloween edition was free for a short time and I picked it up and just couldn't put it down. It was so different to anything I had ever played before and was a very clever concept that was perfect for the iPhone. It's very much 'use your brain' type of puzzle but I managed it and I'm English so some of the puzzles didn't scream the answer at me but tenacity is the key and I'm nothing if not tenacious!