★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Magic Ball 2 is "in review" to App Store

03-26-2009, 05:07 AM
Magic Ball 2 is "in review" to App Store

Good news everyone!

I'd like to tell that well know and award winning 3D arkanoid "Magic Ball 2" are going to get to App Store now.

In iPhone version we kept all levels from original game, all bonuses, we made game more and more cooler, than PC version.

Please, check screenshots attached and feel free to tell your opinion.

03-26-2009, 08:39 AM
Wow that looks extremly cool! I guess the pinguins or cows have extremly entertaining sound effects i.e. jelling or screaming?

EDIT: The youtube video of the playstation oder pc versions... The ball seems to move quite slow in comparison to other brick games, also the playfields in magic ball seems to be very big. So in magic ball the playing mechanic isn't about catching a very fast ball, because the game isn't designed for that? It's all about the fun of destroying well designed sets?

03-26-2009, 08:41 AM
hmmm.........

Looks very interesting!
03-26-2009, 08:46 AM
I'll surely check this game too since I'm enjoying The Treasures of Montezuma!

iPhone 6 and iPad Mini iOS 8
03-26-2009, 04:46 PM
I love these sort of games ,im loving 3d revoloution at the moment
03-27-2009, 04:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaude View Post
Wow that looks extremly cool! I guess the pinguins or cows have extremly entertaining sound effects i.e. jelling or screaming?

EDIT: The youtube video of the playstation oder pc versions... The ball seems to move quite slow in comparison to other brick games, also the playfields in magic ball seems to be very big. So in magic ball the playing mechanic isn't about catching a very fast ball, because the game isn't designed for that? It's all about the fun of destroying well designed sets?
yes, you right pinguins and cows (also elks and sheeps) are screaming then you "break" them

You also right about playing mechanic - ball speed is not fast if you start a new level. But - you are able to increase it with bonuses "increase ball speed" and "yo-yo". So - you will smash designed sets with fast ball
03-29-2009, 02:13 PM
So when was the exact submission day? I want to count down in use of the non-official 7-days-out rule
03-29-2009, 04:50 PM
I'm looking forward to this, seems like a nice twist on a breakout style game.

Games Uncovered / Twitter / YouTube
We are looking for reviewers to write at Games Uncovered. PM me if you are interested!
03-31-2009, 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defaude View Post
So when was the exact submission day? I want to count down in use of the non-official 7-days-out rule
Non-official 7-days-out rule will be next Monday, 6th of April.