★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Guide Cubert through 35 levels of mind-bending mazes.

Zoom out to get the big picture, but don't expect an easy time.

You'll never know if the corridor you are in is the right path, or just another dead end until you follow it.
See your best time on each maze, and try to beat it.

Play again and again, good luck remembering the path!

Swipe to move, pinch to zoom, or use the new thumb controls to navigate.

Story:
Disaster! Labyrinth Co's space station has been turned into swiss cheese by a passing meteoroid storm. Climbing into his transport cube (where exactly is the seatbelt on this thing?!) Cubert must navigate the twisty corridors to find and patch the holes. If only it were so easy. Who let Labyrinth Co build a space station, anyway?

thomasdotnet's comments:
Announcing Cubenaut v1.1
MAJOR UPDATE

* Enhanced gameplay
* New Controls
* New Graphics
* All levels for one low price

I am pleased to introduce Cubenaut, the puzzler with a twist. Guide Cubert through 35 mazes that aren't as simple as they may appear. Reach a dead end? Maybe not! Twist your view to see it from a whole new angle.

Cubenaut on iTunes
01-12-2011, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickFalk View Post
Squids!?

Worst idea ever!
01-12-2011, 05:13 PM
Neat idea! Work on getting your binary size down though!
06-30-2011, 06:55 PM
Cubenaut v1.1

I am happy to announce a MAJOR update to Cubenaut.

* Enhanced gameplay
* New Controls
* New Graphics
* All levels for one low price

Last edited by thomasdotnet; 07-01-2011 at 08:37 AM.
07-01-2011, 08:44 AM
Thank you for joining the old Cubenaut thread with the new one, I wasn't able to change the previous post's title, so started a new one.

App Shopper has updated their information, and screenshots are now of the new Cubenaut interface.

App size has been greatly reduced, though I will continue trying to bring it under 20 mb in future updates.

All 35 levels are available to anyone that owns Cubenaut. If you have already tried Cubenaut in the past, come back to see what's changed and explore every level. If you enjoy it, please rate it

Incompatabilities with 4g devices have been resolved, and you get a more consistent experience no matter the device now.

================================================== ===

This is a major update, and I hope that if you love puzzles you will give Cubenaut a shot. You won't be dissapointed.