★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
View Poll Results: Would you prefer Bullistic to cost $1 with all bulls?
No, the in-app purchase model is fine 3 18.75%
I would rather pay $1 and be done with it. 13 81.25%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll
App description: The gate is open, the bulls have escaped and no china shop is safe.

As seen on Kotaku, Appmodo, Digg and featured on App Stores worldwide!!

From the devs:
Back by popular demand! Thanks to everyone who downloaded Bullistic Unleashed. As requested, the rough-as-guts, classic Bullistic is back on the store. Enjoy!

Love Millipede

Launch the bulls into the shop to cause as much destruction as you can. Ensure every vase, plate, and glass has been destroyed to run up a damage bill equivalent to that of a natural disaster. Be aggressive. Be angry. Break stuff.

Achieve the required damage bill for each level to proceed or stay and try to clear the level with one shot. It can be done we promise.

Bullistic features fun and physics-based gameplay (based on a game about some very upset birds), hilarious characters, 15 puzzling levels to demolish, Game Center leaderboards and achievements, and optimised for Retina Display.

Bullistic has been developed in response to the continually asked question 'We want a game like' [insert best-selling physics game about birds here] 'Can you build something like it?'

Yes. Yes we can. Bullistic is a fine example of the physics-based puzzle games that are currently dominating the App Store.

You already know how to play. Go play it!

++Another free game from Millipede Creative Development++

From the Melbourne-based game developers that brought you Flinders Ninjas and Bullistic Unleashed.

MillipedeCreative's comments:
Bullistic has been updated

The gate is open, the bulls have escaped and no china shop is safe.

Due to its overwhelming popularity, Melbourne-based game developers Millipede have released a HUGE update of their ode to Angry Birds: Bullistic!!

Check out the brand new trailer - involving a 'bull' (read: idiot) running amok in the Millipede studio:

Youtube link | Pop Up

Bullistic is a physics-based, destruction puzzler, released in response to the repeat request of the slightly imagination-challenged segment of our client base: "can you build something like Angry Birds?" So we did. And now it's even better then before.

New improvements include:

- massive performance boost
- overhauled gameplay and design
- 6 NEW BULLS WITH AMAZING ABILITIES!! Available to purchase in two packs of three
- fast bull switching so you can customise your bull posse for each level you face
- play with your own music (as people hated ours - we still love it)
- easy level selection. Now you can quickly jump to any level you unlock...the way it should be
- 15 PUZZLE LEVELS, with many more to come
- each level can be completed with one shot. Figure out how and earn a gem!
- beautiful artwork, interface and animation enhancements
- a healthy load of bulldust and the cheeky humour Millipede are loved for.

Launch the bulls into the shop to cause as much destruction as you can. Ensure every vase, plate, and glass has been destroyed to run up a damage bill equivalent to that of a natural disaster.
Be aggressive. Be angry. Break stuff.

Achieve the required damage bill for each level to proceed or stay and try to clear the level with one shot. It can be done.

Bullistic features fun and physics-based gameplay (based on a game about some very upset birds), hilarious characters, 15 puzzling levels to demolish (with more to come!), Game Center leaderboards and achievements, and optimised for Retina Display.

Bullistic is still a lot like Angry Birds
And its still yours for free on the App Store.

Download from iTunes today!

Thank you for all your support!
- your friends at Millipede
01-13-2011, 12:02 AM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
Congratz!

01-13-2011, 12:12 AM
Fun game that plays really well. I really like the bull in a china shop idea and wish you would have done a full game. If you ever add enough levels, I hope you put in an option to pay to remove ads.
01-13-2011, 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BazookaTime View Post
Fun game that plays really well. I really like the bull in a china shop idea and wish you would have done a full game. If you ever add enough levels, I hope you put in an option to pay to remove ads.
Thanks so much. If we get a few people downloading the game, we will definitely add more levels. And if we are ever in the position to move the ads - they will definitely go.
01-13-2011, 06:34 AM
Looks great! Downloading now
01-13-2011, 08:52 AM
I hate the ads.

Extensive Knowledge of CBT. Just send me a PM!
01-13-2011, 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by saiyukialex View Post
I hate the ads.
Same. Total eyesore and taking up valuable screen space. As soon as we can, they will be gone.

We've had some suggestions already:
- Kill the ads (of course)
- Ability to control volume of sfx and music
- Optimise some lag issues

Got some interesting user feedback on the App Store - 'You launch bulls at a house for no apparent reason...'
uh huh...
Maybe we give the bulls a motive? A back story? A love interest?

Keep the suggestions and feedback coming!
01-13-2011, 06:52 PM
Simple enough: The bulls are looking to get even for being banished from the china shop, just as they found the perfect tea set for Gran... the only way they know how.

I'll check this out later, in spite of my hatred for iAds.
01-13-2011, 09:54 PM
Excellent potential, but all for naught at the moment since the frame rate slows down to a crawl as soon as the bull hits anything. Fix that, and you might have something.
01-13-2011, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Excellent potential, but all for naught at the moment since the frame rate slows down to a crawl as soon as the bull hits anything. Fix that, and you might have something.
Thanks so much for the feedback - what device are you using? We'll look into it straight away.