★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ****************************
Rainbow Pony is incredibly fun and addictive.

Rainbow Pony need your help to move on.
Draw a safe path for the Rainbow Pony. Collect rings and powerups and avoid obstacles.

Normal mode:
The same as horse racing ,let your pony run with the fastest speed, crossing the finish line!
Survival mode:
Avoidg the mines! How far can you run!
Time mode:
Within the prescribed time how far you can run

Race through different obstacles by drawing a path for your Rainbow Pony. Collect rings for speed while avoiding the mines.
FEATURES:

3 game mode with more coming soon!
Incredibly fun and addictive!
Unique controls !
Beautiful graphics and cool boom effects!
Easy to learn, hard to master!
Fun for the whole family!
Online worldwide leaderboards with Openfeint!
Supercool 8-bit pixel art!
Submit score to Facebook & Twitter!

HOW TO PLAY:

Swipe your finger on the screen to draw a safe path for the Rainbow Pony!
01-13-2011, 03:52 AM
Appears to be Mixture of robot unicorn attack + solsjar but with not so nice graphics as either. Is alright- has the gameplay with the two modes just it could be much better-looking.

01-13-2011, 12:17 PM
I wish this had a video. I'd love to see what it actually plays like.
01-13-2011, 01:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbs07 View Post
Appears to be Mixture of robot unicorn attack + solsjar but with not so nice graphics as either. Is alright- has the gameplay with the two modes just it could be much better-looking.
And how, pray tell, could this possibly get any "better-looking"?!?

Are you also hoping that someone will paint a "better-looking" version of the Mona Lisa?

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
01-13-2011, 07:29 PM
Not sure why the hostile response. It is fairly ugly is what I was saying but more politely.
01-13-2011, 07:57 PM
This needs a video.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
01-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thumbs07 View Post
Not sure why the hostile response. It is fairly ugly is what I was saying but more politely.
=joke

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
01-14-2011, 07:54 AM
Honestly, I think this looks totally awesome Pixel graphics FTW!
The gameplay gets a bit too fast too quickly for my liking, but apart from that, it's a cool little fun rainbow pony jumpy runny leapy thing.

Last edited by LKR; 01-14-2011 at 07:57 AM.