★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: So many GOOD games, so little time!

03-26-2009, 10:51 AM
#1
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posts: 2,404
So many GOOD games, so little time!

Is it me or have a bunch of great and awesome games been coming out? I can't keep up! I'm even falling behind on promo code reviews. Second screenshot are promo games still to review and first are some currently-being played games. It doesn't help that PicGrid just came up with an upgrade and Griddler Party just came out.


P.S. If you gave me a promo code and I haven't reviewed your game AND you're not on the to-be-reviewed page let me know, so that I can add you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0042[1].PNG
Views:	23
Size:	323.1 KB
ID:	2269   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0041[1].PNG
Views:	22
Size:	335.0 KB
ID:	2270  

Don't check this site or private messages often.
03-26-2009, 10:57 AM
#2
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,476
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
Is it me or have a bunch of great and awesome games been coming out? I can't keep up! I'm even falling behind on promo code reviews. SEcond screenshot are promo games still to review and first are some currently-being played games. It doesn't help that PicGrid just came up with an upgrade and Griddler Party just came out.


P.S. If you gave me a promo code and I haven't reviewed your game AND you're not on the to-be-reviewed page let me know, so that I can add you!
I'm falling behind as well. And the pipeline of new games all around $6 is packed! I'm really going to have to consider my purchases carefully. I almost bought mega man 2 but I think after reading that money is going to wolfenstein whoo hoo!!

03-26-2009, 11:22 AM
#3
It's insanity with all these games coming out! Damn that 9 page limit!
03-26-2009, 11:23 AM
#4
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 364
Current games announced in the last 5 days that I can't wait for:

Uniwar
Fifa Soccer
NBA Live
Madden NFL
Myst
Zenonia
Touch KO
NBA Basketball

Those are in some random order, with lots of overlaps. I don't think top gun's really that exciting, what with Galaxy Of Fire's release in the US and Europe so imminent.
03-26-2009, 11:25 AM
#5
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posts: 2,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 View Post
It's insanity with all these games coming out! Damn that 9 page limit!
What 9 page limit? :evilgrin:

Don't check this site or private messages often.
03-26-2009, 11:26 AM
#6
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 2,487
With all due respect Gator, do you really need to show a screenshot of all the promo's you've received?
Wasn't it sufficient to simply say you're behind in playing games because of all these good games and updates without throwing in a pic (even though I like your theme)
03-26-2009, 11:28 AM
#7
Joined: Oct 2008
Location: California
Posts: 505
Falling behind is an understatement.
I think i have 11 or 12 games that I have not played yet.
Having this vast arcade my pocket is sheer awesomeness.
I spent $25 every saturday at the "Gold Mine" arcade in Fashion Island shopping center when I was a kid. Now I get to practically do the same thing but during a meeting!

Check us out in the new book 500 Things to Eat Before its too Late by James Beard Lifetime Achievment Award Winners and Authors of the Roadfood column in Gourmet Magazine, Jane and Michael Stern. This is BIG people!!
Read About us in the SJ Mercury News
03-26-2009, 11:28 AM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorDeb View Post
What 9 page limit? :evilgrin:
Sorry but I will not JB
03-26-2009, 11:29 AM
#9
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV, USA
Posts: 2,404
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
With all due respect Gator, do you really need to show a screenshot of all the promo's you've received?
Wasn't it sufficient to simply say you're behind in playing games because of all these good games and updates without throwing in a pic (even though I like your theme)
I like screenshots This is the only portable device I own that does screenshot. AND... maybe it gets people to buy them I know sometimes I buy a game after I see it in someone else's iDevice.

Don't check this site or private messages often.
03-26-2009, 11:31 AM
#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenLightJerky View Post
Falling behind is an understatement.
I think i have 11 or 12 games that I have not played yet.
Having this vast arcade my pocket is sheer awesomeness.
I spent $25 every saturday at the "Gold Mine" arcade in Fashion Island shopping center when I was a kid. Now I get to practically do the same thing but during a meeting!
That was VERY well stated because that's how I feel! lol.

I'm hopelessly behind in games plus apps. I'm a fan of RPG, TM and even a TD fan so these games take time to play. I have bought LOADS of games in the last week forcing me to swap out other good games.

I've been invited to be an interviewer on a site so that means more codes=more used up space. Dear God...chaos! lol

Last edited by CandyNJ66; 03-26-2009 at 11:33 AM.