★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 3 Kingdoms TD- A classic TD game with a brand new twist of Hero gameplay.

Your favorite hero will ride out with you onto the classical epic three kingdoms battlegrounds. See him ride, cut, slash and cast on hundreds of enemy waves and aid him by building five different types of defense towers with distinctive powers. Show those enemies this is YOUR turf. The battle is on NOW!!

**A perfect combination of when east meets west, with a polished TD execution and a stylized hip-hop presentation that for sure will blow your mind away!

**Your Hero will pursue down any enemies on sight or you can just order him to whack anyone that you pleased, and if this is not enough for you, each Hero has his own unique perks that require you to just drag and cast onto your foes.

**Groovy and funny characters with unique moves that would make you LOL!

**Two game modes and four classic levels awaiting for your challenge!

**Level design with different geographical elements, including snow, dessert, grassland and jungle.

**Purchase new weapons, armors, rides and gears for your Hero in the game for a better, stronger and exciting battle! Thats how 3KTD riders roll!

Official Twitter account @3KTD
Search "3KTD" on Facebook!
About Joymaster

FACEBOOK
http://www.facebook.com/jmgames.fan
PLURK
http://www.plurk.com/Joymaster
Website
http://iphone.somuch.tw/

freedog's comments:

Lite:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3-kingdoms-td-lite/id412538190?mt=8
01-13-2011, 10:53 PM
Ugh, there's a game called "Three Kingdoms TD" and this one is "3 Kingdoms TD". That's confusing. Downloading the lite now to see how it is.

01-14-2011, 12:13 AM
there have 3 td games about the history of three kongdoms:

1. Three Kingdoms TD - Legend of Shu 2.99
20 maps and 7-9 heros

2. Funny Sango TD free
5 maps and the characters are fun

3. 3 Kingdoms TD 2.99
4 maps and one hero (now) may be add in future
3 in-app purchase to buy honor point to get powerful item for you hero
and hip-hop style music....

Last edited by s223355; 01-14-2011 at 12:30 AM.
01-14-2011, 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s223355 View Post
there have 3 td games about the history of three kongdoms:

1. Three Kingdoms TD - Legend of Shu 2.99
20 maps and 7-9 heros

2. Funny Sango TD free
5 maps and the characters are fun

3. 3 Kingdoms TD 2.99
4 maps and one hero (now) may be add in future
3 in-app purchase to buy honor point to get powerful item for you hero
and hip-hop style music....

Ya but how many hip hop styled ones have there been! Buying for the style alone lol!

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
02-25-2011, 11:29 PM
There are still many things needed to improve, like DJ Guan is always out of control to beat who he wants, and I always look around to idle away the vacuum time. But any way it is really a good app :-)
02-25-2011, 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravy57 View Post
There are still many things needed to improve, like DJ Guan is always out of control to beat who he wants, and I always look around to idle away the vacuum time. But any way it is really a good app :-)
I agree. The game moves extremely slowly at times, and there's little long-term reward for grinding through levels that contain huge numbers of waves.

I also found there's too much of a focus on special skills, for my taste. Most of the time, it feels like my fully-upgraded towers are useless, and it's the recharging special skills that are really doing the work.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
02-26-2011, 01:19 AM
I must buy this with a quickness. Reminds me a little of Ghettopoly. Way to flip the script on Tower Defense.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
02-26-2011, 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
I agree. The game moves extremely slowly at times, and there's little long-term reward for grinding through levels that contain huge numbers of waves.

I also found there's too much of a focus on special skills, for my taste. Most of the time, it feels like my fully-upgraded towers are useless, and it's the recharging special skills that are really doing the work.

so hope the game still need to be inproved by the developers.
02-26-2011, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravy57 View Post
so hope the game still need to be inproved by the developers.
Definitely. The whole samurai/dub blend is brilliant. The art works extremely well, and the music is fitting. And there's even a persistent upgrade system for your hero.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
03-04-2011, 01:30 AM
i have played so much time 3 Kingdoms TD game and i found it one of the best games in all and i hope you people will also like this game so much . thanks for the sharing it here.