★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Play the best casual sports game with amazing 3D graphics. Test your mini golf skills in Mini Golf Game 3D.

Play 45 Pars in 5 Different gorgeous looking courses:
Countryside, Ice Land, Halloween, Deserted Land and Crystal Land.

4 Different Control options, choose what you like. Swap the controls left-right for your convenience.

"Oh man, is this game nice. It's nicer than a hole-in-one through a spinning windmill with six grungy kids yelling at you to hurry up. With great 3D graphics, very natural physics, an intuitive control system, some fun tunes, and a variety of courses, Mini Golf Game 3D for the iPad is my essential mini golf iPad app."
- AppAdvice.com

FEATURES:
45 Challenging Levels in 5 Courses.
3 Game Modes (Championship, Time Race Mode & Timed Mode).
Play in 5 unique themes.
Realistic Mini Golf physics.
Relaxing Soundtracks.
Game Center Support.

---------------------------

Like Mini Golf Game 3D: http://facebook.com/MiniGolfGame3D

Like EivaaGames: http://facebook.com/eivaagames
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/eivaagames
Find out more about EivaaGames: http://www.eivaagames.com
01-14-2011, 04:00 PM
Excellent game, one of the best mini golf games in the AppStore. Super sharp graphics and the control and physics are spot on.

More courses will be nice but maybe in a future update.

I'm trying to post my review in the AppStore through my iPad or my computer but by some reason it keeps telling me that I need to own the game

01-14-2011, 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0k View Post
Excellent game, one of the best mini golf games in the AppStore. Super sharp graphics and the control and physics are spot on.

I'm trying to post my review in the AppStore through my iPad or my computer but by some reason it keeps telling me that I need to own the game
Agreed it is only thing I would have liked to have seen is the option for a male character as an option . Did you use a promo code to get the game that's why it won't let you review .
01-14-2011, 06:49 PM
i'll put this on my must buy list when i get an itunes card tomorrow

Favorite: Galaxy on Fire 2 HD; Mass Effect Infiltrator; Jazz, Trump's Journey; Star Battalion; Groove, End Night
01-14-2011, 08:12 PM
This doesn't happen to support 2 player hotseat play mode to play w/ a friend does it? If anyone knows thanks in advance!
01-14-2011, 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by balicus View Post
This doesn't happen to support 2 player hotseat play mode to play w/ a friend does it? If anyone knows thanks in advance!
Unfortunately no. It is a very good game though.
01-14-2011, 08:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sh0k View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
Agreed it is only thing I would have liked to have seen is the option for a male character as an option . Did you use a promo code to get the game that's why it won't let you review .
You can review games even with a promo code.

I've had this happen and It's a lag between your itunes account and itunes in general. Try again in a few hours and it'll let you post that review
01-15-2011, 02:54 AM
Thanks for the comments guys.
A male character is coming in the next update.

01-15-2011, 08:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Charley View Post
You can review games even with a promo code.

I've had this happen and It's a lag between your itunes account and itunes in general. Try again in a few hours and it'll let you post that review
Thanks, I got the review in the AppStore.
01-15-2011, 12:25 PM
I am not a huge golf-fan in any way, but this seemed tempting enough for me to give it a try, and I am really happy I did. Lots of control options, great psychics and enjoyable synth music. 5 stars from me.