★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: All-in-1 Logic GameBox - Must-Have App

01-14-2011, 06:12 PM
All-in-1 Logic GameBox - Must-Have App

This is the case with All-in-1 Logic GameBox which includes EIGHT TOP-QUALITY puzzle games with more than 2,000 levels of complexity! New updates with new amazing games!

Seven different games to get you thinking, great visual design and easy-to-use controls!
— WIRED.com

It is fantastic! It has 7 puzzle games included with over 1000 levels!
— TouchArcade.com

Can't decide which puzzle game you need? Get 'em all!
— GamesRadar.com

GAME DESCRIPTION:
This is the case with All-in-1 Logic GameBox which includes EIGHT TOP-QUALITY puzzle games with more than 2,000 levels of complexity! New updates with new amazing games!

Are you looking for another way to challenge your mind, or at least kill some time?
All-in-1 Logic GameBox is a depository of goodies: more than 2,000 levels of complexity, 8 awesome logic games, new games with updates, in-game achievements that you can share via Twitter or Facebook!

Version 1.6 includes EIGHT games and more than 2,000 levels:

★NEW GAME: Round Round!
Is a puzzle game that includes elements of several well-known puzzles and is notable for original idea and beautiful graphics!

★Stickies!
A unique puzzle! Ultimate addiction!

★Parking Lot
A classic game with wonderful graphics and a huge number of levels!

★Labyrinth
An amazing puzzle! Your fingers will experience real adventures!

★Fill the Pot
A unique puzzle! Fill up all the containers with water, but do not waste a single drop of this precious liquid!

★Flip It
A difficult game with a huge number of levels!

★Arithmetic
Check your calculation skills using the game Arithmetic!

★Paratroopers
Medium difficulty game that's insanely addictive!

Last edited by AppZap; 02-16-2011 at 01:15 PM.
01-16-2011, 06:54 AM
NEW UPDATE COMING SOON: NEW AMAZING LOGIC GAME and GAME CENTER!

01-17-2011, 04:40 AM
What logic game do you want to see in All-in-1 Logic GameBox?
01-17-2011, 01:31 PM
I'm actually rather enjoying this game. And to answer your question AppZap, my favorite in-app game was Labyrinth. I've completed each of the levels, and can't wait for more, but it's that one in particular that caught my attention. Perhaps it would be nice to see a maze-type game, a "pipes" style game (Aqueduct / Pipe Dreams) or a sokoban style game.

Really, it would be nice if there was a way to have the levels randomly generated, which would add most definitely to the re-playability. That's easier said than done I'm sure, so something I'd really like to see is more playable levels of the games already in play. As I said, I'm the most fond of Labyrinth and Liquid Measure.
01-26-2011, 05:53 PM
Coming soon new update All-in-1 Logic GameBox!
01-27-2011, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sushibox View Post
I'm actually rather enjoying this game. And to answer your question AppZap, my favorite in-app game was Labyrinth. I've completed each of the levels, and can't wait for more, but it's that one in particular that caught my attention. Perhaps it would be nice to see a maze-type game, a "pipes" style game (Aqueduct / Pipe Dreams) or a sokoban style game.

Really, it would be nice if there was a way to have the levels randomly generated, which would add most definitely to the re-playability. That's easier said than done I'm sure, so something I'd really like to see is more playable levels of the games already in play. As I said, I'm the most fond of Labyrinth and Liquid Measure.
Thx! Great!
01-27-2011, 06:17 PM
i luv this app,cuz this has tons of puzzles with tons of levels!
01-29-2011, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcwaller123 View Post
i luv this app,cuz this has tons of puzzles with tons of levels!
Thank you!
01-30-2011, 12:30 AM
This is a great app, I'm definitely going to buy the IAP just to support the dev

Some ideas for games to add: like another poster here said, a pipe connecting type of game, (see the great game Derelict for reference)

Also, how about a block-sliding puzzle game? Like in the Pokemon games where your character slides on ice and you must find your way to the exit by sliding into blocks
02-02-2011, 01:40 AM
Wait! WTH! Why was telescopes removed?!