★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPhone: Terrorist Zombies - Post and Win!

01-14-2011, 06:45 PM
Terrorist Zombies - Post and Win!

Hey Guys,

I'm the developer of Terrorist Zombies, a new app being published by Appular. We've decided to hold a raffle for ta users who post in this thread for a chance to win a free copy.

5 usernames will be drawn from everyone in this thread on Tuesday 1/18/2011 and posted here.

On Tuesday if your name gets drawn you just have to send me a pm and you'll get a promo code.

Check out the game below, and remember POST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN!

**This video is a much older version of the game. It has been reworked and improved by Appular**
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxC49T8XLoA

Youtube link | Pop Up

DON'T FORGET TO CHECK BACK TUESDAY TO SEE THE WINNERS!

Also check out this other thread with users thoughts on TZ(and share your own): http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=79364
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TZss1.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	28937   Click image for larger version

Name:	TZss2.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	61.4 KB
ID:	28938   Click image for larger version

Name:	TZss4.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	171.2 KB
ID:	28939  

Click image for larger version

Name:	TZss5.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	121.6 KB
ID:	28940  

Last edited by championsoftware; 01-14-2011 at 07:03 PM.
01-14-2011, 06:49 PM
What are the controls, exactly? Is it possible to move? If so, is it free-roam with levels, and/or does it have a campaign? I'd be interested in buying this, but I can't tell much about it.

01-14-2011, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TooTinyMan View Post
What are the controls, exactly? Is it possible to move? If so, is it free-roam with levels, and/or does it have a campaign? I'd be interested in buying this, but I can't tell much about it.
It is a survival game with a story line. As you advance through rounds you will progress through 3 battlefields. The controls are touch and drag to aim, and touch in the bottom right to fire. Your character remains stationary, so there is no free roaming, but I think you'll hardly notice with how much action can build up.

Since itunes is messed up in the first post here is the full description:

"If you want an adrenaline boost, Terrorist Zombies delivers." -SlideToPlay.com

"...Absolutely amazing!" -iPhoneAlley.com

"All in, Terrorist Zombies is a fun survival-styled shooting game." -AppModo.com

"You can't go wrong with Terrorist Zombies." -TheGamerWithKids.com

In the war-ravaged future, terrorists have resorted to experimental neurotoxin injections that turn humans into ticking time-bomb-toting zombies. Waves of the infected horde are threatening the last bastion of humanity, and after a hair-raising heli-drop, you must take up post as the lone Marine to secure and defend the area against total zombie domination.

DEFEND
Protect war ravaged cities in the desert and the busy streets of a downtown city by holding off countless waves of zombie attacks so that unaffected civilians can safely evacuate the premises.

BLOOD MONEY
Aim for brain-splattering head shots to maximize the payout in each round! Spend the winnings on purchasing detonating new arnsenal.

ZOMBIE SHREDDING WEAPONS
Purchase tons of weapons, ranging from handguns and rifles to automatic machine guns, grenade launchers, and even a laser chainsaw made especially for mowing down mutated terrorist zombies!

BONUS POWER UPS
Acquire random power ups that will allow you summon air-strikes, annihilate every enemy on sight, re-up your artillery, and even restore your health to assist you in the fight against the exploding undead.
01-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by championsoftware View Post
It is a survival game with a story line. As you advance through rounds you will progress through 3 battlefields. The controls are touch and drag to aim, and touch in the bottom right to fire. Your character remains stationary, so there is no free roaming, but I think you'll hardly notice with how much action can build up.

Since itunes is messed up in the first post here is the full description:

"If you want an adrenaline boost, Terrorist Zombies delivers." -SlideToPlay.com

"...Absolutely amazing!" -iPhoneAlley.com

"All in, Terrorist Zombies is a fun survival-styled shooting game." -AppModo.com

"You can't go wrong with Terrorist Zombies." -TheGamerWithKids.com

In the war-ravaged future, terrorists have resorted to experimental neurotoxin injections that turn humans into ticking time-bomb-toting zombies. Waves of the infected horde are threatening the last bastion of humanity, and after a hair-raising heli-drop, you must take up post as the lone Marine to secure and defend the area against total zombie domination.

DEFEND
Protect war ravaged cities in the desert and the busy streets of a downtown city by holding off countless waves of zombie attacks so that unaffected civilians can safely evacuate the premises.

BLOOD MONEY
Aim for brain-splattering head shots to maximize the payout in each round! Spend the winnings on purchasing detonating new arnsenal.

ZOMBIE SHREDDING WEAPONS
Purchase tons of weapons, ranging from handguns and rifles to automatic machine guns, grenade launchers, and even a laser chainsaw made especially for mowing down mutated terrorist zombies!

BONUS POWER UPS
Acquire random power ups that will allow you summon air-strikes, annihilate every enemy on sight, re-up your artillery, and even restore your health to assist you in the fight against the exploding undead.
Thanks. Now I'm hoping I win the promo! Did you copy/paste that? if so, you had a typo in "arsenal" that you may want to fix.
The level with the Hospital (or a different building with a lot of windows) looks particularly interesting to me.

Last edited by TooTinyMan; 01-14-2011 at 07:24 PM.
01-14-2011, 07:23 PM
It would be nice to win a promocode ! Thanks !
01-14-2011, 07:45 PM
For some reason, the app info and video in the first post aren't working correctly.

But this looks like it could be a fun game.
01-14-2011, 08:14 PM
I wanted this game since the first contest posted a while ago in this website. i was confident that i was going to win a promo code then because not many people entered, but i didn't if i'm not mistaken, i believe i was one of the first to enter for the previous contest. Anyways i hope i win! But why get my hopes up

Great looking game though!

Let me know if anyone needs Beta Testers!
I own almost every different type of game in the app store!

Tested: Artwerks GameBox
01-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Please please please enttteeerrr mmmmeee!!!!!!!! Ttttttthhaanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
01-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Doctor of Game of the Week-ology
I would like a promo code!
01-15-2011, 01:23 PM
Keep posting.

Hey guys so far the raffle odds are looking pretty good so keep posting!