★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: Free today! Modern Pong Full & Pirates Life

01-14-2011, 07:03 PM
Free today! Modern Pong Full & Pirates Life

Today (15/01/2011) Dreamix Studio is giving apps away for 24 hours.

Modern Pong Full for iPad now free:

Modern Pong (full version) takes the original idea and brings it to the now and here! Still you need to simply score by getting the ball past your opponent, but you will battle it out (in full version) in 2 completely styled en various arena's to start with, collect power ups to create chaos and you will not need to do it all alone. Modern Pong Full allows you to play multiplayer 1 vs 1 mode.

And Pirates Life, just updated so it will run smooth on iPhone,iPod & iPad!

Ready to start making a name as the fearsome legend of the seas? In Pirates Life you will become a captain with revenge on your mind. Work your way up to the best ship and defeat the one that destroyed you.

Pirates life will give you the chance to see why games on a touchscreens are awesome. You can Swipe your fingers over cannons to fire them, Slice to cut ropes from enemies who want to board your ship, Tap to pick up loot from the water and Drag your ropes to take over ships. All the gestures you find in other games are combined in this one to make battle intense and fun.

01-14-2011, 08:26 PM
Definitely not free where I am right now. So I guess we have to actually wait for the 15th here in North America

Lil' Pirates - refraxion [at] hotmail.com (Add me! )
01-14-2011, 11:31 PM
Both free now on the west coast.

Now Playing: Vietnam '65 | .Decluster | BP2Black | Monster Hunter Freedom Unite | Banner Saga | Ultimate General Gettysburg | Papers, Please | SmartGo Kifu | Crowntakers | Brogue | FTL
01-15-2011, 06:08 AM
Also Dr. Boom! free today from Dreamix Studio

Also Dr. Boom! free today from Dreamix Studio