★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Frogatto is awesome

01-14-2011, 10:17 PM
Frogatto is awesome

I don't care if this post is pointless or in the wrong section--FROGATTO IS SO FREAKING AWESOME. Words cannot express my love for this game. This game impresses me a ton--and I have tons of games like Aralon, RR2, Inotia 3, Queen's Crown, etc.

If you haven't bought this game already you have no life. Go find some quarters, go rob an old lady, steal from the donations at your local grocery store--I don't care as long as you GET. THIS. GAME.
01-14-2011, 11:05 PM
I approve of the above statement. Severally underrated platformer for iOS devices. Great great game

01-14-2011, 11:10 PM
awesome music, awesome gameplay, however the controls could be better. But the positives heavily outweigh the negatives.
01-14-2011, 11:16 PM
have I seen you on engadget?

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.
01-14-2011, 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8equalsd View Post
If you haven't bought this game already you have no life. Go find some quarters, go rob an old lady, steal from the donations at your local grocery store--I don't care as long as you GET. THIS. GAME.
Lol coming from someone who needs to vent out his admiration for a bunch of pixels, calling other people who isn't interested in some pixelated platformer "no life"?
I think the game sucks, period. Ooh take that.
01-14-2011, 11:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post
Lol coming from someone who needs to vent out his admiration for a bunch of pixels, calling other people who isn't interested in some pixelated platformer "no life"?
Well put.

Betas: Victory Day, Victory March, Zombwich, Mission Europa, Shadow Era, Slice It!, Baseball Superstars 2011, Queen's Crown, Aralon: Sword and Shadow, Zombie Runaway, Third Blade, Tower Defense: Lost Earth
01-14-2011, 11:29 PM
Did you honestly tell me to steal from charity and old ladies to buy your game?

"Officer, I only did it because the voices at toucharcade told me to."
01-14-2011, 11:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slapshot View Post
have I seen you on engadget?

Yeah, I comment on engadget. But not under n8equalsd anymore, it's YoureAMessy.
01-14-2011, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by November's Chopin View Post

That's fine by me if you think the game sucks, I was actually exaggerating.
01-14-2011, 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8equalsd View Post
Yeah, I comment on engadget. But not under n8equalsd anymore, it's YoureAMessy.
oh haha

Quote:
and lastly we have the abu sayaf and MILF, two terrorist factions in the Philippines, and ivé yet to see any fruits of labor from the government concerning these terrorist threats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBG View Post
There's a MILF terrorist faction? Awesome! Sign me up.