★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: 80's Arcade - Mega Hits!
Download Now! for the iPhone and iPod Touch
Streaming Radio Receiver and Soundboard Only

Everyone loves the classic games like Frogger, Donkey Kong, and Centipede. Go back in time with your favorite titles with 80's Arcade Mega Hits! Relive those 80s Moments! Relive the 80's in the Arcades! Play and Listen to the Mega Hits of the 80's.

Relive the 80's with Arcade Classics! Download Now!!!

This App is intended for entertainment use only. All sounds, characters (including character names), and game titles are the property of their respected owners.This app includes a radio receiver that plays streaming music. RouchieApps is not responsible for the use of this product once it is in the hands of the end user.

thewiirocks's comments:
DO NOT BUY! This is just some images with 80's radio playing. The description that says "includes these games" is a lie.

I suspect this is not legitimate. So grab it now if you want it.

01-14-2011, 11:07 PM
Win!

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero

01-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Damn. I might have to grab this before it gets pulled lol. Anyone buy yet? Are the controls at least serviceable? And would anyone be so kind as to post the full included game list?

Edit:
Quote:
DO NOT BUY! This is just some images with 80's radio playing. The description that says "includes these games" is a lie.
Oh snap! Glad I didn't jump on this like I almost did. This should get reported. Thanks for the warning!
01-14-2011, 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunblade1190 View Post
Damn. I might have to grab this before it gets pulled lol. Anyone buy yet? Are the controls at least serviceable? And would anyone be so kind as to post the full included game list?
I made the mistake of buying it. There are no games. It's just some images and net radio. I went back and read the description. Clearly fraudulent. I'm going to report to Apple and ask for money back.

What do you get when you cross Robotron with Bomberman? - Coverfire HD
01-14-2011, 11:14 PM
Location: "The nexus of the crisis and the origin of storms..."
Aw, got my hopes up for nothing!

BBB count: 11
Castor and Pollox blow me to Bermuda!
01-15-2011, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiirocks View Post
I made the mistake of buying it. There are no games. It's just some images and net radio. I went back and read the description. Clearly fraudulent. I'm going to report to Apple and ask for money back.
Same story here. Douchebag frauds.

Upcoming Games: CJS2, Racing Apex, High Strangeness, Dino Run, Super Feed Me, Mimeo and the Kleptopus King, Loot, Run Run Dash, Pogo Rampage, Burrito Bison, Star Saver, Pocket Cars, Rock Rider, THEM, Prince of Europa, Epic Dive, One Tap Hero
01-15-2011, 03:40 AM
Big fraud

Stupid me, I even read the description and it clearly said that the games were included. Proof that the claim that Apple checks all apps is definitely not true.
01-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singapura View Post
Stupid me, I even read the description and it clearly said that the games were included. Proof that the claim that Apple checks all apps is definitely not true.
Yeah, you got THAT right! That's a bunch of crap!
01-15-2011, 02:14 PM
Maybe "Rouchie Development" should change name to "Douchie Development". It would better reflect their sense of ethics !

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
01-15-2011, 02:40 PM
wow, what a bunch of scammers those guys, it would be better that the title will be changed aswell.