★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: On Target FREE for 24h on iPad!!!!

01-16-2011, 01:19 PM
On Target FREE for 24h on iPad!!!!

Here is your chance to take up this fantastic offer, On Target HD is FREE for 24h for you to download!

On Target HD has received fantastic critic and user reviews and now is your chance to own it for FREE for a limited time.
Please leave us a review here in this thread and in the app store.

On Target HD: ★★★★★ "Touch Gaming Mag"
On Target HD: ★★★★★ "LunchBox Reviews"

On Target is a fast paced shooting game that requires skill, accuracy and a fast finger!
Enter the world of On Target and discover many fun and action packed levels testing your speed and accuracy against the clock.
From shooting ninjas to destroying skeleton's On Target will have you hooked all the way.
Test your speed and skill against friends and family to see who tops that all important leader board!

Features dynamic levels, leader boards, Facebook and Twitter integration, hidden bonus features and plenty of gun slinging!

Remember...stay On Target!

iPad link:
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/on-target/id403715861?mt=8&uo=4

Out NOW on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad

Youtube link | Pop Up

Please leave your comments here to keep this thread alive and please leave On Target a review in the App Store

Thank You 3sixty software

Last edited by 3sixtysoftware; 01-16-2011 at 01:29 PM.
01-16-2011, 03:23 PM
This is a fun reaction and accuracy game nice graphics but in desperate need of Gamecenter for highscores and achievements to give it some longevity .
01-16-2011, 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howlingwolf View Post
This is a fun reaction and accuracy game nice graphics but in desperate need of Gamecenter for highscores and achievements to give it some longevity .
Thanks for the comments:

Game centre will feature in our next update

Regards
3sixty software
01-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Agree,this game is nice but needs online ranking to be a blast.
01-17-2011, 04:34 PM
Thanks for the iphone code earlier - left a review. Fun arcade shooting game. You are presented with 11 mini-games and you must complete all of them without losing your provided lives. Seems like I can’t pass certain levels, while others are quite easy. So far, I have not actually completed all the mini games due to the difficulty on select levels (and since you must complete them all to get a high-score, that menu option is blank - and agree Game Center will be a great addition). Perhaps you may need unlimited lives for the easy mode? Also, I agree with the other reviews that sometimes it seems like I hit spot-on but it doesn’t register... Another thought would be to allow play of individual mini-games are some are a bit more fun that others. Overall, very fun arcade shooter and definitely feels like you could be at a county fair.