★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

what game publishers you propose?

01-17-2011, 05:03 AM
what game publishers you propose?

Hello all,
You might remember a game i posted recently here (or not) with a trailer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffSISGIVYIQ about a game my team is ready to publish.

i would like your help finding publishers / marketeers for this project and some others we are planning

your help will be gladly appreciated
01-21-2011, 09:23 AM
come on guys ! plz share some knowledge! how can i find publishers and promoters for iphones games??? sorry to bother you though
01-21-2011, 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikosX View Post
come on guys ! plz share some knowledge! how can i find publishers and promoters for iphones games??? sorry to bother you though
What are you expecting for an answer?

You know the major publishers for iphone games... Chillingo, ngmoco, Gameloft, freeverse, Clickgamer, EA, IUGO etc etc etc...

Try going to the website of a publisher you are interested in and click on the "Contact" link... usually there is a form or an email address you can use to contact the publisher.

You should probably have a well written & concise letter that describes your game, what makes it stand out, who your target audience is etc.

Good luck!

FYI - in my experience most publishers are very good at getting back to you to either get more information (and likely a build) or to tell you that they are not interested... it may take a couple weeks to get a reply.

Get fired up and hit the road in Assault Bandit
Take flight through the night skies in Unicorn Rush!
Spark It Up! - Zombie Dash - Anomaly - www.sumiguchi.com - Videos Here!
Have a toddler at home? Take a break while they learn to count: Count With Me (Free - No ads/links or other BS)

Last edited by sumiguchi; 01-21-2011 at 02:54 PM.
01-22-2011, 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumiguchi View Post
What are you expecting for an answer?

You know the major publishers for iphone games... Chillingo, ngmoco, Gameloft, freeverse, Clickgamer, EA, IUGO etc etc etc...
That was a good start. I didn't know about IUGO. I'm very interested in the etc, etc, etc...
01-24-2011, 10:19 AM
exactly crazygambit i am also interested in these mysterius dots ... noone seems to share. good spirit and no selfish at all fellows! thanks
01-28-2011, 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NikosX View Post
exactly crazygambit i am also interested in these mysterius dots ... noone seems to share. good spirit and no selfish at all fellows! thanks
You think the good publishers are secret? Check the charts in iphone apps in your game's category and start making some calls.

If you really want a list of EVERY publisher... try google! or check out http://www.pocketgamer.biz/directory.asp

Get fired up and hit the road in Assault Bandit
Take flight through the night skies in Unicorn Rush!
Spark It Up! - Zombie Dash - Anomaly - www.sumiguchi.com - Videos Here!
Have a toddler at home? Take a break while they learn to count: Count With Me (Free - No ads/links or other BS)