★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: You are an alien who is sent to take over the planet earth! Your blood is green and you don't like earthlings very much, but they won't give up without a fight, so use all of your alien flying skills to dodge all of their defenses..you will need it.
You equipped your ship with weapons that are effective against their air force and to make things even, you are able to get more guns, rockets , just by destroying their defenses...Good luck...you will need it to survive this battle and to take over this planet.

Vovin's comments:

Anyone likes to TOFFT for just 15 bucks?
01-18-2011, 03:44 AM
...or you can TOFFT this lite version for only 1.99, or the full game with only 19.99!! (from the same company)
p.s. FAIL

Twitter : [@John_Hasio]
iPhoneHellas Review Team member

01-18-2011, 03:51 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓 [Original Poster]
... or a cam app for just 30 bucks...

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
01-18-2011, 03:54 AM
Guys, we* need to support this app to ensure the app store is a more attractive market for AAA titles!

*by we, I mean all of you, not including me.

Current obsessions: Bug Princess 2: Black Label, Neuroshima Hex, Pinball Arcade, Final Fantasy Tactics, MacGuffin's Curse, 1112, Dangerous, 100 Trials, Ascension, The Quest
Anticipating: Spirit Hunter Mineko, Rogue Touch EX, Fargoal 2, Cursed Realms
01-18-2011, 04:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hasio_john View Post
or the full game with only 19.99!! (from the same company)
p.s. FAIL
You'd think by now developers would have figured out how to cast at least a smidgen of doubt on their reviews being illegitimate? Nope. Three reviews in a row, all from people who reviewed ONLY Precision System games.

EPIC FAIL!

The worst part is that the screenshots look like they show a decent game. There's a decent chance the developer could make decent money off the game as yet another shmup entry.

Then again, it could be a moving slideshow with no real control whatsoever. In which case the theatrics make perfect sense.

What do you get when you cross Robotron with Bomberman? - Coverfire HD
01-18-2011, 04:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewiirocks View Post

The worst part is that the screenshots look like they show a decent game. There's a decent chance the developer could make decent money off the game as yet another shmup entry.
Decent.
01-18-2011, 04:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.I.D. CrAzY View Post
Decent.
Hmm... it's clearly an indecent time past my bedtime. I think my time is up here. I need to get some time asleep.

What do you get when you cross Robotron with Bomberman? - Coverfire HD
01-18-2011, 05:56 AM
*lol*

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatusernameistaken
There's this thing they invented way back in the 80's, it's called a "Joke". You may want to look into it...
Instagram: i5_david, feel free to add me
01-18-2011, 06:47 AM
one of the worst things is the stupidity of the price point. I couldn't buy this with a $15 iTunes card.

part of me believes that the reason Gameloft dropped HD games to regular game prices is because they realized that one can buy 2 $7 games from a $15 card, and thus get $15 of someones' money instead of just $10.

Now Playing: , Civilization Rev for iPad, Hero Academy, Sonic Racing, Kingdom Rush, Dungeon Raid, Where's my Where's My Water updates?
01-18-2011, 06:50 AM
This is an introductory sale so get it while it lasts.

Now Playing: iStunt 2, Monster Trouble, Zombie Runaway, Stylish Sprint, Grim Joggers, Holy Moly Dragons, Fight Night Champion, NBA Jam, Rat On a Skateboard, Puzzle Quest 2, Jungool, Super Stick Golf, Smoody, Gravity Guy.