★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Questionnaire about an Action RPG games

01-18-2011, 03:54 PM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Questionnaire about an Action RPG games

Hello Everyone..

Right now, I'm developing an action rpg games with my friends as our final project. We really need your help to fill this questionnaire :
https://spreadsheets.google.com/view...Ytd3c6MQ#gid=0

I can't show much about the game right now, for there is too little artwork that we've done.. most of the game are still used temporary artwork.. [The game engine is 50% done].. we can only share those two artwork for now, the image that we use when discussing about the character concept :

This game concept is simple. It's just an action rpg that use top down view to travel the world (like pokemon), and use 2.5d fighting battle mode when meet enemies..
The gameplay is like Tales series from Namco. [Tales of Destiny, Tales of Eternia]

We are really thankful for your help to fill this questionnaire..
We will inform some of you about the promo code, when the game is done..
Thank's..
[note : Sorry, I'm not sure either to post this post on the upcoming iPhone apps or in this category, but since i can't show much about the game and the main purpose of this thread is asking help for filling a questionnaire, so i decide to put it here.. Sorry if I've made a mistake ]

Last edited by kharm; 01-18-2011 at 04:05 PM.
01-18-2011, 07:32 PM
I cant stand manga art.. I feel there is to much of zenonia, maternia, boringnia, dontcarnia and cantstandnia on the app store..

You go ahead some pretty big competitors in the kings class of games.. Rpg, there is nothing more complex than this.. I know i did 2 ... Good luck with your endavours!

I filled ou the form.

01-18-2011, 08:56 PM
Filled out form

I own and manage iTouchAppReviewers. We have a YouTube. I am a beta tester.
Twitter: @iTouchAppReview GameCenter: Slimothy OpenFeint: SLMGamer4G
Downloaded: 12,000+ apps Beta-tested: Over 100 apps
01-19-2011, 07:20 AM
Form filled!

Good luck with your project!
01-19-2011, 09:34 AM
Send a message via ICQ to Graz73 Send a message via Yahoo to Graz73 Send a message via Skype™ to Graz73
filling out the form now.

What is different between "a" and "b" in the first image? I see that his hair is slightly different... but who cares?

Do you need art for an App? Check out my comics:
Cy-Boar
01-19-2011, 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graz73 View Post

What is different between "a" and "b" in the first image? I see that his hair is slightly different... but who cares?
B is a bit more slender. It actually looks much better than A IMO.
01-19-2011, 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graz73 View Post

The only differences I can see are the heads and neck. The left neck is slightly thicker than the right which in turn makes him look slightly more adult and less kid.

But the difference between the 2 is negligible and certainly wouldn't be noticed in game.

Looking for a writer? PM me

Game Designer of:
Family Feud Matches Gaming with a side of Matchmaking!
Family Feud 2 My First Huge Apple Feature!
Pickpawcket
And more!
01-19-2011, 10:40 PM
I'm really looking forward to this game keep up the good work guys ^^
01-20-2011, 05:30 AM
Junior Member [Original Poster]
Thaaaankkss.. :)

@mr.Ugly : Really Thx for ur help and comment.. actually this project started mostly from our passion.. We develop this game just because we love it, and haven't seen a game that combine 'hybrid and zenonia' when we decided this concept (wide adventure like zenonia and full fighting battle like hybrid or street fighter).. sorry for my mistakte if there was a game like this, we had not found it yet that time..
Of course, we want to develop some 'business oriented games', but we would do it after this one..
And the manga art is just our personal interest..

@slimothy, gammabeam: Thank u very much, we really appreciate ur help..
@samuraimin : really glad to read your comment.. Thank you very much..

@Graz73, CrazyGambit : Haha.. firstly thx for the questionnaire We really appreciate it,
the image we show u is an image that we use when we have different point of view about the visual art style.. then we edited the image to help him improving his own style.. Yes, everyone that i know choose B rather than A, A is the Original one..

@Blackharon : Right! The modified part is only the head (mouth, face, hair) and neck.. some people wouldn't care much about this.. while this would matter much for me and some people.. We just wanna help our team to give our best shoot.. Thx for ur comment.. really appreciate it..

Once again, thx All...

Last edited by kharm; 01-20-2011 at 05:34 AM.