★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

iPad: FoundIt and FoundIt Lite: A hidden objects game

01-18-2011, 07:31 PM
#1
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Pullman, WA
Posts: 79
FoundIt and FoundIt Lite: A hidden objects game

I just released an update to my first iOS app, FoundIt and FoundIt Lite. Customers have commented about how much better it plays on iPad than iPhone/iTouch. It is a hidden objects game where the objects are jumbled together. One of the goals was to make players able to play for a much longer time than existing hidden objects games. Each puzzle has between 50 and 200 objects to find (20 at a time). The Lite version is the exact same as the full version with only one puzzle and the obligatory button pointing you to the full version.

Here are some screenshots and a video can be found on the website:






More screenshots can be seen on the swenGames.com website.

The update added high scores and fixed a small menu problem after having solved a puzzle.
01-19-2011, 03:45 AM
#2
Lol. I can see why it works and plays better on the iPad.

01-19-2011, 05:05 AM
#3
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by dantedakilla View Post
Lol. I can see why it works and plays better on the iPad.
Wow, I do agree with you!
01-19-2011, 07:32 AM
#4
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Pullman, WA
Posts: 79
I don't think it plays poorly on the iTouch/iPhone, just better on the iPad. I think the extra screen real estate make the toolbars take up less room and let you see more altogether.
04-14-2011, 10:33 AM
#5
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 147
Just got a promo code to try on the ipad. Agree with you: plays great on the ipad!
my kids love it!
04-14-2011, 12:21 PM
#6
Joined: Jun 2010
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 840
I like the artwork in this game; I missed it somehow and just saw it in this thread. I'm going to have to see on iTunes for cost and comments. It looks like fun, and my wife and I like hidden objects games. This might be a good one for us.

I'm an app-oholic! And there's no 12-step program...
IAPs = I Ain't Purchasing, son !
04-14-2011, 01:38 PM
#7
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Pullman, WA
Posts: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by quebecotr View Post
I like the artwork in this game; I missed it somehow and just saw it in this thread. I'm going to have to see on iTunes for cost and comments. It looks like fun, and my wife and I like hidden objects games. This might be a good one for us.
I just sent you a PM about getting a promo code. I have a few left that I am giving out to the public (I always reserve several in case popular blogs and websites come asking). Let me know if you haven't bought it yet and are interested in a promo code.
04-14-2011, 05:39 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpswensen View Post
I just sent you a PM about getting a promo code. I have a few left that I am giving out to the public (I always reserve several in case popular blogs and websites come asking). Let me know if you haven't bought it yet and are interested in a promo code.
Hi, can I have one too? I'll posta review, tx.
04-14-2011, 06:12 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2011
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpswensen View Post
I just sent you a PM about getting a promo code. I have a few left that I am giving out to the public (I always reserve several in case popular blogs and websites come asking). Let me know if you haven't bought it yet and are interested in a promo code.
I'd love a promo code if you have one more available. I'll post about it if it's good
04-14-2011, 06:17 PM
#10
Joined: Jan 2011
Location: Pullman, WA
Posts: 79
I sent a promo code to both of you via PM.