👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
Tomorrow is the big day!
I know I'm super pumped!
Old 10-06-2012, 01:56 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Hmmm... dunno if I'm going to grab it tomorrow or wait for a little bit. Too many games coming out! Plus, I still have yet to get into most of Pokemon White's post game content. Still haven't even checked out all the new cities and stuff- kind of got set aside for a while because I had other stuff to play (and I got bored of it after playing non stop the first two weeks it was out).
Old 10-08-2012, 06:19 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

I picked up my copy.

I didn't beat the first Black. But I read in the "Offical Guide" how you were supposed to beat Black so it can fill you in for Black 2.
Old 10-08-2012, 06:41 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foozelz View Post
I picked up my copy.

I didn't beat the first Black. But I read in the "Offical Guide" how you were supposed to beat Black so it can fill you in for Black 2.
I'm i the exact same situation haha. Never beat black, but I'm having a much better time playing black 2
Old 10-08-2012, 06:54 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

If you never beat the storyline in Black/White, I suggest you do. It is really great experiencing that ending for yourself.
Old 10-08-2012, 07:32 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by B34$T View Post
If you never beat the storyline in Black/White, I suggest you do. It is really great experiencing that ending for yourself.
It would be goo to beat, but it's too late. Black 2 is out and that's what I am focusing on.
Old 10-08-2012, 10:28 PM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Does finishing the post game content in the original games change the bonuses from the game link? I beat the main game but never explored much of the rest of Unova, and only found like 2 sages.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:48 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Just got a 3DS. Any recommendations besides RE: Revelations while I wait for the next mainline Pokemon games?
Old 12-25-2012, 01:42 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Just got a 3DS. Any recommendations besides RE: Revelations while I wait for the next mainline Pokemon games?
Kingdom Hearts 3D is pretty good- it's the latest in Square-Enix's series of Disney-Final Fantasy crossover action RPGs. It'll provide summaries of games at certain plot points, so you'll understand what's going on (if you haven't played the games before).

Kid Icarus: Uprising is also pretty good- it's an on rails shooter/third person shooter (air is on rails, ground is free-movement). It's got some quirky, enjoyable writing, and is a very polished product with quite a bit of gameplay if you don't count multiplayer.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D is really good as well, because it's, ummm.... Friggin OoT! Unless of course you're bored of it after playing it several times prior.

Star Fox 64 3D isn't bad- its an on rails shooter if you don't know- but its kind of short on content. You can replay it several times to take different pathways, go to different planets, fight different bosses, and try to get the medals on each level, but it doesn't take too long, and once you're done that's it. There is multiplayer, but its local only- which was a stupid decision. Good game though.

Super Mario 3D Land is cool as well- it's like a combination of the old school side-scrolling Mario games mixed with the 3D ones. It's one of the best looking games on the system, and plays great. There are a lot of levels in it as well (you unlock a whole other games worth upon 'beating' it- the ending leaves the story unresolved until you beat the 'special' worlds, which double the game (and are a lot harder than the normal worlds).

There's also several great download titles as well (IMO, Nintendo's download only releases for 3DS have been better than most of their mobile releases)- Pushmo (and its sequel Crashmo), Dillon's Rolling Western, Samurai Sakurai, Mighty Switch Force, Mutant Mudds, Zen Pinball, Cave Story- there's several more.